Cook Group, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Cook Group, Inc.
Like some of its allo CAR-T rivals, CB-010’s early promise has fallen away, but Caribou still hopes a higher dose can bring with it real durability of response.
National Resilience, Parker Institute team to incubate cancer startups. Metropolitan AntiViral Drug Accelerator will focus on eight molecular features of SARS-CoV-2 to create novel oral antivirals.
Longtime industry experts Kim Trautman, Steve Niedelman and Dennis Gucciardo spoke with Medtech Insight about interesting or insightful stakeholder comments on the US FDA’s proposed Quality Management System Regulation. Part one of two.
Bayer is handing back rights to two early-stage off-the-shelf CAR-Ts to Atara, but the split could still be good news for the biotech company.
- Medical Devices
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Digital Imaging
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Cook Biotech, Inc.
- Cook Medical
- Cook MyoSite
- Cook Regentec
- Medical engineering Device Institue (MED Institute)
- William A. Cook Australia Pty. Ltd