Laboratory Corporation of America
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Laboratory Corporation of America
Merck's new CEO Robert Davis talked about his vision for business development and how the company might use the $9bn gained from the spinout of Organon.
Roche gives back choroideremia candidate to 4D Molecular after reviewing Phase I data, partners on synthetic GI therapy with Synlogic. AbbVie opts to acquire TeneoOne under 2019 agreement.
The US firm gets development and co-commercial rights to MORAb-202 for $650m up front. BMS joins AstraZeneca, Merck & Co. and Gilead in recent ADC deal-making.
Emerging Company Profile: Denmark-based start-up ADCendo says it now has enough money to begin developing antibody-drug conjugates aimed at the novel cancer target uPARAP/Endo180 and deliver proof of concept in humans for one or more indications by the end of 2025.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Laboratory Testing Services
- Medical Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alpha Medical Laboratories
- Covance Inc.
- Colorado Laboratory Services
- Kentucky Laboratory Services
- Medtox Scientific
- Monogram Biosciences
- Mount Sinai Health System Clinical Outreach Laboratories
- MountainStar Clinical Laboratories
- PACLAB Network Laboratories
- Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories
- SensiGen LLC
- Sequenom, Inc.
- Tri-Cities Laboratory