Laboratory Corporation of America
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Laboratory Corporation of America
AbbVie inks collaboration and option deal focused on targeted protein degradation with Plexium. Cend and Calabrius merge in an all-stock transaction.
Many industry leaders expect broad progress in the field of RNA technologies following the rapid and successful roll-out of mRNA vaccines against COVID-19 last year. Genetic medicines of various types, emerging platforms for tackling previously “undruggable” targets and the microbiome were among other areas singled out as areas to watch in 2022.
Myriad CEO Paul Diaz talked to Medtech Insight about how Innovation and investment are two major drivers of differentiation in precision medicine.
Quidel will pay $6bn for Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. Labcorp will acquire Personal Genome Diagnostics for $575m.
- Contract Research Organization-CRO
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Laboratory Testing Services
- Medical Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alpha Medical Laboratories
- Covance Inc.
- Colorado Laboratory Services
- Kentucky Laboratory Services
- Medtox Scientific
- Monogram Biosciences
- Mount Sinai Health System Clinical Outreach Laboratories
- MountainStar Clinical Laboratories
- PACLAB Network Laboratories
- Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories
- Personal Genome Diagnostics Inc.
- SensiGen LLC
- Sequenom, Inc.
- Tri-Cities Laboratory