Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd.
Taiho will pay Cullinan Oncology up to $405m for their joint venture and lead candidate for a form of lung cancer. Plus deals involving Zhaoke/Visus, AnGes/Eiger, Juniper/Helsinn, Peak Bio and more.
China's centralized procurement scheme, if further expanded after causing the prices of 32 drugs to be cut by more than half in the latest round, will leave companies no room to breathe easy amid the already devastating coronavirus outbreak, analysts say.
Astellas’s Xtandi gets its latest approval in China, where Merck’s Keytruda is set for another win.
New $150m Series C round brings Orchard's tally to nearly $300m, just four months after the start-up acquired a portfolio of gene therapy candidates from GSK and eight months after a $110m round. Gritstone closed a Series C then announced an IPO filing, plus more late-summer VC rounds.
- Generic Drugs
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
Drug Discovery Tools
- Natural Products
- Molecular Diversity
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Guangxi Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Hunan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Hubei Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Kelun Pharmaceutical Group
- KLUS Pharma Inc
- Shandong Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Research Co Ltd
- Suzhou Kelun Pharmaceutical Research Co Ltd
- Sichuan Xindi Pharmaceutical Chemicals Co Ltd