Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
The CEO of one the global top-five CROs points out a larger opportunity in decentralized trials that might be a “game changer” in the global pharma industry over the next five years. He also refers to the need to accept new technologies by both clinical trial sites and regulators.
In this week's podcast version of Five Must-Know Things: Merck & Co. tells Scrip oncology will remain a key priority; J&J is responsibly cautious on growth; Takeda pays big for HutchMed drug; industry looks at likely US IRA impact; and lecanemab misses out on EU fast-track treatment.
After a comparatively subdued 2022 in terms of M&A and other deal-making, a strengthening currency and interest in new areas such as digital tools and cell and gene therapy might see a rebound in activity this year, which should also see domestic approvals of several potential blockbusters and more support for bioventures.
Many of the same factors that held down large M&A transactions in 2021 carried over to 2022, which saw eight buyouts valued at $2bn+, headlined by Amgen’s $27.8bn purchase of Horizon.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Adaptate Biotherapeutics Ltd
- Altos Therapeutics LLC
- AR Scientific, Inc. (URL)
- ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bradley Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Cellerix SA
- Cerevance, Envoy Therapeutics, Inc.
- Chordia Therapeutics
- ChromaJean, Inc.
- GammaDelta Therapeutics
- IDM Pharma
- Intellikine, Inc.
- Inviragen, Inc.
- LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Maverick Therapeutics, Inc.
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Mutual Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. (URL)
- Nihon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Nycomed Pharma AS
- Pharmaceutical Holdings Corporation (URL)
- PvP Biologics, Inc.
- sanaplasma AG
- Syrrx, Inc.
- TAP Pharmaceutical Products, Inc.
- Teva Takeda Pharma Ltd.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC (SHPG)
- Teva Takeda Yakuhin Ltd.
- TiGenix NV
- URL Pharma, Inc. Advanced BioHealing, Inc. (renamed Shire Regenerative Medicine)
- AesRX LLC
- Baxalta Incorporated
- BIKAM Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Dyax Corp.
- FerroKin BioSciences, Inc.
- Fibrotech Therapeutics
- Foresight Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Jerini AG
- Lotus Tissue Repair
- Lumena Pharmaceuticals
- Meritage Pharma, Inc.
- Movetis NV
- New Pervasis Therapeutics, Inc.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Premacure AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- River Pharmaceuticals
- Roberts Pharmaceutical Corporation
- SARcode Corporation
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Transkaryotic Therapies, Inc.
- ViroPharma Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.