Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
Upcoming user fee goal dates include AstraZeneca’s tremelimumab, Amicus’ AT-GAA, and drug delivery technology-driven NDAs from Supernus/US Worldmeds and scPharmaceuticals
Andrew ElBardissi, partner on Deerfield Management’s medical technologies team, spoke to In Vivo sister publication Medtech Insight about the fund’s investment strategy, the changing face of medtech, and how investment in the life sciences sector will continue to change post-COVID.
Large or small, Chinese biotechs are receiving the cold shoulder from some investors amid souring investment sentiment. HanBio, Frontier and InnoCare have all seen their fundraising efforts hampered to various degrees.
Private Company Edition: Acelyrin will use its latest funding for Phase III development of izokibep in inflammatory diseases. Also, ArsenalBio raised $220m to take its programmable cell therapies into the clinic and RayzeBio’s $160m series D round will fund clinical trials for its radiopharmaceuticals.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alamo Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiya Foods Inc.
- Diatranz Otsuka Limited
- JIMRO Co., Ltd.
- Korea Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd
- Montigen Pharmaceuticals
- Neurovance, Inc.
- Otsuka Australia Pharmaceutical Pty Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc.
- Otsuka Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited
- ReCor Medical, Inc.
- Singapore Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- SuperGen, Inc.
- Taiwan Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharma Canada, Inc.
- Visterra Inc.