Baxter International Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Baxter International Inc.
The company cited lackluster efficacy in its decision to discontinue development of V590 and V591. It will instead develop two drugs to treat COVID-19.
Executives expect the changes wrought by necessity in the face of a global pandemic to have lasting effects, both positive and negative, on the biopharma sector. Here they share their predictions for the coming year.
Top executives from three high-flying Chinese biotechs, all of which have gone public on Nasdaq and in Hong Kong, offered lessons learned and looked forward to what’s ahead in a panel session at the recent JPM conference.
Dr Reddy’s signals a sharp step up in ambitions at home, propelled by building leadership in 10 therapy segments and an “India-first” approach for specialty products. Uptick in the China business and the potential launch of a Russia-partnered COVID-19 vaccine were other aspects of the business discussed at JPM.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- Medical Devices
- Drug Delivery
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Sealants
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AesRX LLC
- Althin Medical A.B.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Cheetah Medical
- Claris Injectables Limited
- Fusion Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Renal Therapy Services
- SIGMA International Geneeral Medical Apparatus
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Wound Care Technologies, Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation