Baxter International Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Baxter International Inc.
A China returnee CEO has raised roughly $50m for his bioventure that is looking to clinically validate and commercialize an RNA activation platform he co-discovered while working in the US.
Genfit CEO Pascal Prigent talks to Scrip about the company's high-profile trial failure in NASH and the pipeline pivot to various other drug candidates for rare liver diseases.
Syngene’s COO, Mahesh Bhalgat, said the firm is better placed than some peers to serve clients for biologics-based advanced therapies and address the cost element for new modalities like mRNA. He also outlines the research, development and manufacturing services company's capabilities in oligonucleotide-based therapeutics, an area that's seeing growing interest.
In the last 10 years, the Asia Pacific region has become a hotspot for clinical trials, contributing almost 50% of new clinical trial activity globally in 2021, a new infographic analysis by Citeline's Trialtrove shows.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- Medical Devices
- Drug Delivery
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Sealants
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AesRX LLC
- Althin Medical A.B.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Cheetah Medical
- Claris Injectables Limited
- Fusion Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Renal Therapy Services
- SIGMA International Geneeral Medical Apparatus
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Wound Care Technologies, Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation