Baxter International Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Baxter International Inc.
A bluebird executive spoke during ARM’s Cell and Gene Meeting On The Mesa about why the firm pulled Zynteglo out of the EU, but while progress has been made in the US, long-term challenges remain.
Takeda will use Poseida’s non-viral delivery and gene-editing capabilities for six liver- and hematopoietic stem cell-targeted gene therapies. The agreement follows recent gene therapy tie-ups with Selecta and Genevant.
Flexion’s Zilretta is forecast to have big market potential with the growth of osteoarthritis, and Pacira’s CEO suggested there were commercial synergies with its Iovera device.
After paying $45m upfront, the French firm has beaten off considerable competition to seal the European, Middle East and African rights to tabelecleucel which will be filed next month for Epstein-Barr virus-positive post-transplant lymphoproliferative disease.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- Medical Devices
- Drug Delivery
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Sealants
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AesRX LLC
- Althin Medical A.B.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Cheetah Medical
- Claris Injectables Limited
- Fusion Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Renal Therapy Services
- SIGMA International Geneeral Medical Apparatus
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Wound Care Technologies, Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation