Baxter International Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Baxter International Inc.
Competing with several other firms to bring the first microbiome-derived therapy to market, Seres says the magnitude of its Phase III efficacy compared to placebo may enough for registrational filing.
Ramp-up is possible thanks to increased internal capacity and network of voluntary licensing partners including Mylan, Cipla and Dr Reddy's.
The study is designed to support the regulatory approval process in China and confirm that the safety and immunogenicity profile observed in German and US trials is comparable to that of Chinese participants, according to BioNTech.
High-profile experts including Anthony Fauci and Adrian Hill share views at the ICMR symposium on progressing safe COVID-19 vaccines backed by ethical trials executed with appropriate scientific rigor. Human challenge studies, "vaccine nationalism" and equitable access were among the key issues deliberated, while India committed to making its coronavirus vaccines and related capabilities available to the world.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- Medical Devices
- Drug Delivery
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Sealants
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AesRX LLC
- Althin Medical A.B.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Cheetah Medical
- Claris Injectables Limited
- Fusion Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Renal Therapy Services
- SIGMA International Geneeral Medical Apparatus
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Wound Care Technologies, Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation