Baxter International Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Baxter International Inc.
The rate at which investigational drugs were accepted onto the European Medicines Agency’s priority medicines scheme dropped in 2021. Meanwhile, more much-needed treatments that had been developed under the scheme went on to win EU marketing approval.
ImmPACT Bio is advancing three CAR-T technology platforms that aim to address problems such as antigen escape, off-target toxicities and the immunosuppressive tumor microenvironment.
CES 2022 was missing some marquee names due to the latest coronavirus surge, but there was still plenty to take in at the intersection of digital health and consumer tech. In this roundup, In Vivo highlights some standouts, with commentary from company leaders.
Microbiome modulators, known mainly for development in infectious and gastrointestinal diseases, could prove an asset in oncology thanks to the work of biotechs.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- Medical Devices
- Drug Delivery
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Sealants
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AesRX LLC
- Althin Medical A.B.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Cheetah Medical
- Claris Injectables Limited
- Fusion Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Renal Therapy Services
- SIGMA International Geneeral Medical Apparatus
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Wound Care Technologies, Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation