Arbutus Biopharma Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Arbutus Biopharma Corporation
Biotech tried to show that a core inhibitor combined with standard hepatitis B therapy could yield lasting benefit after treatment. Vebicorvir will continue to be studied as a chronic treatment in HBV.
Shanghai Henlius Biotech has struck a co-development and licensing deal with fellow Chinese firm Essexor biosimilar bevacizumab to treat ophthalmic diseases.
The deal gives Medtronic the exclusive right to acquire Half Moon Medical, a start-up developing a mitral valve repair system to compete with Abbott’s MitraClip.
Bausch seeks to add eyecare assets in Allegro deal. AstraZeneca hopes preclinical PCSK9 inhibitor from Dogma can compete with dyslipidemia leaders. Exelixis options ADC candidates from Catalent and NBE.
- Drug Delivery
- Antisense, Oligonucleotides
- Large Molecule
- Nanotechnology, Chips, etc.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Genevant Sciences
- Inex Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- OnCore Biopharma, Inc, (Enantigen Therapeutics, Inc.)
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation (TKMR)
- Protiva Biotherapeutics Inc.