Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.
Chinese officials do not expect the new strain of coronavirus emerging in the UK to impact the efficacy of inactivated virus vaccines on the cusp of conditional approval. Meanwhile, a new plant is under construction in China for domestically developed mRNA vaccines.
The FDA granted emergency authorization for Moderna's mRNA-1273 following a 17 December advisory committee vote in its favor. There have also been more supply deals and approvals in Asia.
The Chinese company is enrolling an additional 10,000-20,000 people in its late-stage coronavirus vaccine study focusing on older and sicker patients.
Gland Pharma, controlled by Chinese group Fosun, makes shining debut on Indian stock markets despite a lukewarm response to its IPO. Will the buoyant market sentiment sustain amid edgy India-China relations?
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Medical Devices
Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- PCR & Amplification Tools
- Diagnostic Equipment & Supplies
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ahon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Fosun Pharma Kite Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Guilin Pharma
- Jiangsu Wanbang Biopharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Industrial Development Co. Ltd.
- Shenyang Hongqi Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.