Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.
The Biden Administration’s latest Executive Order is aimed at shoring up investment in the US and securing supply chains for pharma and biotech products and is already impacting China's CDMO sector, but the long-term impact may be more nuanced, experts predict.
The latest step by the Chinese drug maker to support its international ambitions is a bridging study in the US, which will evaluate its PD-1 contender serplulimab against Roche’s PD-L1-targeted Tecentriq.
In the first of a three-part series on the evolution of mRNA manufacturing, this article looks back to before the pandemic, when dogged mRNA researchers and entrepreneurs labored in obscurity pursuing the dream of revolutionizing health care by commandeering the body’s own protein building process to generate quicker, cheaper vaccines and therapeutics. Then the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines stunned the world.
A preliminary analysis of Russian Phase III results for azvudine, China's first home-grown antiviral for COVID-19, shows it reached two primary endpoints, but a separate Chinese study produced mixed results.
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Medical Devices
Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- PCR & Amplification Tools
- Diagnostic Equipment & Supplies
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ahon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Fosun Pharma Kite Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Guilin Pharma
- Jiangsu Wanbang Biopharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Industrial Development Co. Ltd.
- Shenyang Hongqi Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.