Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.
While speculation mounts about Serum Institute being next in line for an RDIF partnership, Gland Pharma and Strides unit Stelis sign up to make COVID-19 vaccine Sputnik V. Part of the 550 million dose output tied up from India so far could be consumed domestically, but exports are a possibility as demand from European countries is set to jump.
CanSino's adenovirus-based COVID-19 vaccine, along with another one from state-owned Sinopharm grab promot approvals in China as Beijing shipping millions of doses around the world.
Plus Takeda starts vaccine trial in Japan and South Korea clears Celltrion's antibody therapeutic.
Chinese officials do not expect the new strain of coronavirus emerging in the UK to impact the efficacy of inactivated virus vaccines on the cusp of conditional approval. Meanwhile, a new plant is under construction in China for domestically developed mRNA vaccines.
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Medical Devices
Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- PCR & Amplification Tools
- Diagnostic Equipment & Supplies
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ahon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Fosun Pharma Kite Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Guilin Pharma
- Jiangsu Wanbang Biopharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Industrial Development Co. Ltd.
- Shenyang Hongqi Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.