Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.
2021 saw a record number of novel drug launches and the size of the pipeline topped 20,000 candidates for the first time, new analysis shows, while China came of age as a pharma player.
Following Shanghai, China’s third-largest city Guangzhou is now on high alert as Omicron cases spread, while pharma and biotech face severe production and supply chain disruptions.
As Shanghai enters a second week of a city-wide lockdown with no signs of policy easing, officials are promoting the use of traditional Chinese medicines rather than Pfizer's recently approved Paxlovid.
The largest-ever COVID-related lockdown in Shanghai is offering an indication of the effectiveness of current Chinese policies around current controls and domestic vaccines, as well as prompting consideration of future directions for control and treatment measures as the pandemic moves to the endemic phase.
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Medical Devices
Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- PCR & Amplification Tools
- Diagnostic Equipment & Supplies
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ahon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Fosun Pharma Kite Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Guilin Pharma
- Jiangsu Wanbang Biopharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Industrial Development Co. Ltd.
- Shenyang Hongqi Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.