Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.
Early study results show CanSino’s inhaled vaccine for COVID-19 triggered an immune response similar to its injected counterpart.
South Korean firm teams with Speragen to develop enzyme-replacement therapy for the genetic disorder and with Mirum for maralixibat. Plus deals involving Takeda/PeptiDream, Hanmi/LegoChem, Sun/Cassiopea, LegoChem/Cellectar, ChubLab/CJ CheilJedang Corp., Alebund/Chugai, Kintor/Fosun, Astellas/ExCellThera and I-Mab/neoX/Immorna.
A new study in over 400 people reignites fears about the apparent low efficacy of Chinese COVID-19 vaccines, especially among the elderly, and adding to the debate around the need for booster shots.
There is talk about offering booster shots to people who have already been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in China and it’s increasingly clear that the mRNA vaccine from BioNTech/Fosun nearing approval could be the answer. Meanwhile, some Asian countries are turning away from Chinese coronavirus vaccines.
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Medical Devices
Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- PCR & Amplification Tools
- Diagnostic Equipment & Supplies
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ahon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Fosun Pharma Kite Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Guilin Pharma
- Jiangsu Wanbang Biopharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Industrial Development Co. Ltd.
- Shenyang Hongqi Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.