Liminal BioSciences Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Liminal BioSciences Inc.
The former Cerecor boasts four pipeline assets that could yield US FDA priority review vouchers. Having divested CNS assets, the renamed firm will focus on IBD with first-in-class anti-LIGHT candidate, plus immunology and rare diseases.
Plasminogen therapy for unmet need licensed after Prometic took the time to develop a manufacturing process it could validate.
Keeping Track: US FDA Approval Binge Includes Brexafemme, Wegovy, Ryplazim, Truseltiq, Lybalvi, Tembexa
The latest drug development news and highlights from the Pink Sheet’s US FDA Performance Tracker
Pharma and the US biotech will target key regulators of cellular metabolism with focus on immune and neurological disorders. Royalty Pharma buys portion of PTC’s royalty rights to risdiplam, under development at Roche.
- Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- Large Molecule
- Synthesis Technologies, Production Processes
Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Bioniche Life Sciences Inc.
- Fairhaven Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Innovon Life Sciences Holdings Limited.
- NantPro BioSciences, LLC
- ProMetic BioTherapeutics
- Prometic ChinaCo
- Prometic Life Sciences Inc.
- Telesta Therapeutics Inc.