Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The German major is investing heavily in cancer R&D and has opened the doors of a new facility in the biotech epicenter on the east coast of the US.
SK Bioscience has received the world’s first approval of its in-house developed recombinant protein COVID-19 vaccine SKYCovione (GBP510), in its home market of South Korea, two years after it began development. Strong support from the domestic government and international cooperation helped pave the way.
The bivalent vaccine is likely to get regulatory support, along with government contracts, but competitors, notably Moderna, will also step into the ring.
Four orphan drugs and a new COVID-19 vaccine are among the latest products that the European Medicines Agency says should be approved.
- Medical Devices
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Quill Medical Inc.
- Surgical Specialties Corporation, Inc.