Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
The Daiichi Sankyo affiliate successfully argued that Novartis willfully infringed two patents covering its discoveries in the BRAF inhibitor drug class, getting nearly $178m in damages and future royalties.
When Breakthrough Falls Short: US FDA Complete Response Letters Rising Among BTD Applications For Approval
More than half of the complete response letters issued for applications holding breakthrough status have been issued since 2020, reflecting difficult – and often rancorous – efficacy debates.
Given its ever-growing role as a critical region for the global biopharma industry, you can’t afford not to be up to speed on Asia. This selection of recent insights from our experienced on-the-ground team will help.
Domestic companies have won most of the bids in China's latest government procurement round for 62 drugs, marking an end to the previous dominance of off-patent products from multinationals.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- Asubio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo RD Novare Co., Ltd.
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo K.K.
- Im Co., Ltd., Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (American Regent, Inc., PharmaForce, Inc.)
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Roxro Pharma, Inc.
- Sankyo Pharma
- Suntory Pharmaceutical
- U3 Pharma AG
- Daiichi Sankyo India Pharma Private Limited
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo Vaccine Co., Ltd.
- Zenotech Laboratories Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Vietnam Company Limited.