Horizon Therapeutics plc
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Horizon Therapeutics plc
Executives expect the changes wrought by necessity in the face of a global pandemic to have lasting effects, both positive and negative, on the biopharma sector. Here they share their predictions for the coming year.
Influence of expedited review pathways and regulatory incentives is on display in 2020’s novel approvals, which have a composition reassuringly consistent with recent years.
Additional views from the virtual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on ways the COVID-19 pandemic has affected business practices and lessons learned for the future.
Gilead's Veklury for the treatment of COVID-19 was a clear commercial standout among new drugs in 2020, but cancer drugs like Seagen's Padcev and Tukysa are poised for long-term potential.
- Drug Delivery
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Bio-Technology General Corporation
- Crealta Holdings LLC
- Crealta Pharmaceuticals
- Curzion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Encode Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Horizon Pharma plc
- Hyperion Therapeutics, Inc. (Andromeda Biotech Ltd)
- Nitec Pharma AG
- Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp.
- River Vision Development Corp.
- Savient Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SVNT)
- TorreyPines Therapeutics, Inc. (Neurogenetics Inc.)
- Vidara Therapeutics Inc