Horizon Therapeutics plc
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Horizon Therapeutics plc
A Phase III trial of Swedish Orphan Biovitrum’s Doptelet in solid tumor cancer patients with chemotherapy-induced thrombocytopenia has failed. The setback could affect the firm’s growth expectations.
Analysts have mixed opinions about whether a Phase IIb study of SEL-212, which Selecta recently licensed to Sobi, helps the drug’s commercial potential versus Horizon’s Krystexxa.
Public Company Edition: The German mRNA-focused company could raise up to $245m based on its proposed price range, but investor interest could drive the offering’s total higher. Also, Perceptive launches another SPAC, Regeneron sells $2bn in debt and Biohaven secures up to $950m.
Despite COVID-19, Horizon Therapeutics has pulled off a spectacularly successful launch of its thyroid eye disease therapy, Tepezza, thanks to pre-commercial activities that led to a high level of initial patient and prescriber awareness, and market access teams securing a decent reimbursement rate.
- Drug Delivery
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Bio-Technology General Corporation
- Crealta Holdings LLC
- Crealta Pharmaceuticals
- Curzion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Encode Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Horizon Pharma plc
- Hyperion Therapeutics, Inc. (Andromeda Biotech Ltd)
- Nitec Pharma AG
- Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp.
- River Vision Development Corp.
- Savient Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SVNT)
- TorreyPines Therapeutics, Inc. (Neurogenetics Inc.)
- Vidara Therapeutics Inc