Horizon Therapeutics plc
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Horizon Therapeutics plc
Despite COVID-19, Horizon Therapeutics has pulled off a spectacularly successful launch of its thyroid eye disease therapy, Tepezza, thanks to pre-commercial activities that led to a high level of initial patient and prescriber awareness, and market access teams securing a decent reimbursement rate.
Poseida, Nkarta and Inventiva raised $224m, $252m and $107.7m, respectively. Also, Forbion raised €185m ($208m) of a new €250m fund and Blackstone closed the last $1.2bn of its $4.6bn fund for public and private company deals, and Ascendis led recent follow-ons with a $569.2m offering.
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum has taken a stake in Selecta and got access to SEL-212, which it is hoping will win a head-to-head trial against Horizon's Krystexxa, the gold standard for chronic refractory gout.
News and views from day four of BIO Digital also include discussion of whether the pandemic is discouraging mega mergers.
- Drug Delivery
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Bio-Technology General Corporation
- Crealta Holdings LLC
- Crealta Pharmaceuticals
- Curzion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Encode Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Horizon Pharma plc
- Hyperion Therapeutics, Inc. (Andromeda Biotech Ltd)
- Nitec Pharma AG
- Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp.
- River Vision Development Corp.
- Savient Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SVNT)
- TorreyPines Therapeutics, Inc. (Neurogenetics Inc.)
- Vidara Therapeutics Inc