Horizon Therapeutics plc
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Horizon Therapeutics plc
As its acquisition by AstraZeneca moves toward closure, Alexion plans to file the Soliris follow-on for generalized myasthenia gravis in the US, EU and Japan. But potential competition awaits in the C5 inhibitor and FcRn antagonist classes.
The subdued number of acquisitions of biotech by big pharma has more than one cause. The structural improvement of the process of drug discovery and development at big pharma is the main one.
Private Company Edition: Sirnaomics planned to go public after its series D, but its new venture capital does not prevent it from doing so in the near term. Also, Vida Ventures and Novalis Biotech raised new VC funds to back start-ups and ArriVent launched with up to $150m in series A cash.
Arrowhead and Horizon Therapeutics have inked a deal to develop an investigational RNA interference therapy for uncontrolled gout, under which Arrowhead stands to get $40m upfront and up to $660m in milestones.
- Drug Delivery
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Bio-Technology General Corporation
- Crealta Holdings LLC
- Crealta Pharmaceuticals
- Curzion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Encode Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Horizon Pharma plc
- Hyperion Therapeutics, Inc. (Andromeda Biotech Ltd)
- Nitec Pharma AG
- Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp.
- River Vision Development Corp.
- Savient Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SVNT)
- TorreyPines Therapeutics, Inc. (Neurogenetics Inc.)
- Vidara Therapeutics Inc
- Viela Bio, Inc.