Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Private Company Edition: Venture capital financings didn’t take a break during Thanksgiving week. In addition to the $800m Resilience raised to fund manufacturing services, SomaLogic closed a $121m series A round to fund its proteomic tools for drug discovery and diagnostics development.
While Amgen said the Phase III GALACTIC-HF results for omecamtiv mecarbil did not meet its high expectations for the heart failure candidate, Cytokinetics sees a path to treating certain patients.
Vertex has become a biotech investor favorite amid the tumult of 2020, but the potential of its pipeline is now under question.
The Phase I trial of IONIS-ENAC-2.5Rx for cystic fibrosis represents the first time an antisense medicine delivered directly to the lung has shown a significant reduction in ENaC messenger RNA levels.
- Site Specific
- Drug Delivery
- Antisense, Oligonucleotides
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
- Large Molecule
- Nanotechnology, Chips, etc.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ablaris Therapeutics, Inc.
- Alvos Therapeutics, Inc. (formerly Mercator Therapeutics, Inc.)
- Arrowhead Research Corporation
- Calando Pharmaceuticals, Inc.