Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Mylan N.V.
Investors in pharmaceutical companies appreciate details such as sales force dynamics, price-volume relationships and channel-stocking effects. Their absence can make investors wary.
The World Health Organization has recently added further biosimilar versions of trastuzumab to its list of prequalified products, along with Roche’s original trastuzumab and rituximab brands, Herceptin and MabThera/Rituxan.
Mylan is a step closer to realizing launch of a generic version of Biogen’s $3.3bn Tecfidera (dimethyl fumarate) multiple-sclerosis brand in the US after the originator was denied an injunction pending its appeal of an unfavorable patent decision at the district court level.
Colgate won’t provide full-year 2020 guidance even as the company reports 5.5% organic growth in the second quarter. Its sales in North America grew 24% on pandemic-related purchasing and price increases.
- Generic Drugs
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Acton Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Agila, Bioniche Pharma Holdings Limited
- Alaven Pharmaceutical, LLC
- Antula Healthcare AB
- Dow B. Hickham
- Dow Hickam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Generics (UK) Ltd.
- Jai Pharma
- Madaus Pharma
- Meda AB
- Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mylan Inc.
- Mylan Laboratories Limited (formerly Matrix Laboratories Limited)
- Mylan Specialty (formerly Dey Pharma L.P.)
- Rottapharm Madaus
- Mylan Technologies, Inc.
- UDL Laboratories