Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Viatris Inc.
US consumer health sales jumped 6.7% in 2020 in stores, a reversal of recent years as consumers move away from private label, “on-the-go” and natural oral care during the pandemic, IRI data show.
EcoR1 and Casdin/Corvex took their second and third special purpose acquisition corporations public. Also, Ionis sold notes to buy back older notes and fund operations as it cut 70% of Akcea’s staff. In venture capital, ValenzaBio raised $70m and RA boosted Metagenomi’s series A to $75m.
Kyorin, Eisai build on earlier OAB deal to team on vibegron. Plus deals involving Piramal/Hemmo, ImmuneOncia/3D Medicines, Kyowa Kirin/Cerecor, Simcere/Kazia, Nippon Shinyaku/Menarini, Tarsus/LianBio
Tempest goes public via a reverse merger with Millendo. Takeda inks its ninth deal of 2021, a discovery pact with BridGene around its chemoproteomics technology.
- Generic Drugs
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Acton Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Agila, Bioniche Pharma Holdings Limited
- Alaven Pharmaceutical, LLC
- Antula Healthcare AB
- Dow B. Hickham
- Dow Hickam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Generics (UK) Ltd.
- Jai Pharma
- Madaus Pharma
- Meda AB
- Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mylan Inc.
- Mylan Laboratories Limited (formerly Matrix Laboratories Limited)
- Mylan Specialty (formerly Dey Pharma L.P.)
- Rottapharm Madaus
- Mylan Technologies, Inc.
- UDL Laboratories
- Viatris Inc.