ADVANZ PHARMA Corp. Limited
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From ADVANZ PHARMA Corp. Limited
Celltrion has struck a deal with 180 Life Sciences to supply anti-TNF products to support the company’s work in pursuing new indications for off-patent biologics.
Private Company Edition: Nine new venture capital mega-rounds include Insilico’s series C, $250m from Blackstone for a CAR-T therapy spinout from Intellia and a $210m series B round for Umoja.
Advanz added $5.5m of revenue from its recently acquired alprostadil products and $3.3m from Correvio in the second quarter of 2020. After seeking approval for seven medicines during the second quarter alone, the company plans to launch another 17 products in 2020.
Deals involving Hoth/Voltron, Vir/Xencor, Akers/Premas, WPD/CNS address coronavirus outbreak. Separately, Roche and Forge hope to develop a novel antibiotic for Gram-negative infections using the LpxC enzyme.
- Generic Drugs
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- ADVANZ PHARMA
- ADVANZ PHARMA Corp. Limited
- Amdipharm Mercury Limited
- Concordia Healthcare Corp.
- Concordia International Corp.
- Concordia Laboratories, Inc.
- Concordia Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Covis Pharma S.à.r.l, Covis Injectables, S.à.r.l
- Correvio Pharma Corp