ADVANZ PHARMA Corp. Limited
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From ADVANZ PHARMA Corp. Limited
Deals involving Hoth/Voltron, Vir/Xencor, Akers/Premas, WPD/CNS address coronavirus outbreak. Separately, Roche and Forge hope to develop a novel antibiotic for Gram-negative infections using the LpxC enzyme.
With a clear plan to move on niche and differentiated generics, complex specialty and value-added medicines, Advanz Pharma has agreed to buy debt-ridden Correvio Pharma and the rights to a portfolio from UCB, at the same time as shareholders opted to move to delist the company’s shares.
Deal Snapshot: Building portfolio and commercial infrastructure in Europe, Advanz gets both at a modest price in acquiring Correvio.
Partnership will combine AbCellera’s screening of antibodies to the virus with Lilly’s development, commercial capabilities. Vir adds Biogen tie-up to its ongoing coronavirus efforts.
- Generic Drugs
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- ADVANZ PHARMA
- ADVANZ PHARMA Corp. Limited
- Amdipharm Mercury Limited
- Concordia Healthcare Corp.
- Concordia International Corp.
- Concordia Laboratories, Inc.
- Concordia Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Covis Pharma S.à.r.l, Covis Injectables, S.à.r.l
- Correvio Pharma Corp