ADVANZ PHARMA Corp. Limited
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From ADVANZ PHARMA Corp. Limited
Advanz added $5.5m of revenue from its recently acquired alprostadil products and $3.3m from Correvio in the second quarter of 2020. After seeking approval for seven medicines during the second quarter alone, the company plans to launch another 17 products in 2020.
Deals involving Hoth/Voltron, Vir/Xencor, Akers/Premas, WPD/CNS address coronavirus outbreak. Separately, Roche and Forge hope to develop a novel antibiotic for Gram-negative infections using the LpxC enzyme.
With a clear plan to move on niche and differentiated generics, complex specialty and value-added medicines, Advanz Pharma has agreed to buy debt-ridden Correvio Pharma and the rights to a portfolio from UCB, at the same time as shareholders opted to move to delist the company’s shares.
Deal Snapshot: Building portfolio and commercial infrastructure in Europe, Advanz gets both at a modest price in acquiring Correvio.
- Generic Drugs
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- ADVANZ PHARMA
- ADVANZ PHARMA Corp. Limited
- Amdipharm Mercury Limited
- Concordia Healthcare Corp.
- Concordia International Corp.
- Concordia Laboratories, Inc.
- Concordia Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Covis Pharma S.à.r.l, Covis Injectables, S.à.r.l
- Correvio Pharma Corp