Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
A round-up of developments in the COVID-19 vaccine field from Moderna, Fosun, Merck & Co and Medicago and more.
Operation Warp Speed extends its funding beyond vaccines into antibodies, while insiders say friction between Moderna and US government scientists has caused delays.
Japan’s regulators have approved a large batch of new products, including a novel antibody from Chugai, two world-first nods for the country’s second HIF-PH inhibitors and an asthma therapy, and the first Humira biosimilar in Japan – as well as five drugs from Novartis.
The recent reimbursement and launch of Zolgensma showed Japan willing and able to approve and pay for gene therapies, and others including from Otsuka/Takara Bio are moving forward under a supportive regulatory framework.
- Drug Delivery
- OTC, Consumer
Drug Discovery Tools
- Natural Products
- Molecular Diversity
- Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- BIXEN Corporation
- Medicago Inc.
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma America, Inc. (MTPA)
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Canada, Inc. (MTP-CA)
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- NeuroDerm, Ltd. (NDRM)
- PT Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Indonesia
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma (Thailand)
- MT Pharma Singapore PTE. Ltd.
- Tai Tien Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Tanabe Research Laboratories U.S.A.