Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
Public Company Edition: Three $100m-plus US initial public offerings launched on 15 July after two smaller biopharma IPOs earlier in the month. Also, Gelesis announced a SPAC merger, Brii and Amniotics launched ex-US IPOs, and Intellia, Cerevel and Kymera priced large follow-on offerings.
Proposed reimbursement decision to be released 1 January 2022, with a final decision the following April. Biogen's Aduhelm expected to be covered in the interim. Medicare will not consider the cost of treatment in the analysis, but cost may have been a factor in initiating the process.
Chinese healthcare and life sciences firms now overshadow their peers in Japan and India in terms of key valuation metrics amid COVID-19 and China has also witnessed significant M&A activity at high revenue multiples.
The intellectual property, also held by Eureka, may offer a new pathway for treating relapsed MM patients. Sorrento inks cancer partnerships with Karolinska Institutet and Mayo Clinic.
- Drug Delivery
- OTC, Consumer
Drug Discovery Tools
- Natural Products
- Molecular Diversity
- Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- BIXEN Corporation
- Medicago Inc.
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma America, Inc. (MTPA)
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Canada, Inc. (MTP-CA)
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- NeuroDerm, Ltd. (NDRM)
- PT Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Indonesia
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma (Thailand)
- MT Pharma Singapore PTE. Ltd.
- Tai Tien Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Tanabe Research Laboratories U.S.A.