Nordic Bioscience A/S
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Nordic Bioscience A/S
Ulrich Dauer, CEO Vivoryon Therapeutics, the new name for German biotech Probiodrug, talks to In Vivo about introducing more diversity into the Alzheimer’s disease pipeline.
Privately held Cirius and NGM and big pharma Bristol-Myers Squibb are in Phase II for NASH with programs also working to validate non-invasive biomarkers for diagnosis, prognosis and treatment impact.
Nektar taps into Lilly's immunology know-how for fast development of NKTR-358, which targets IL-2 to stimulate the body's own inflammation-inhibiting Tregs rather than suppress the immune system.
Derived from Strategic Transactions, Informa’s premium source for tracking life sciences deal activity, the Dealmaking column is a survey of recent health care transactions listed by relevant industry segment – In Vitro Diagnostics, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceuticals – and then categorized by type – Acquisition, Alliance, or Financing. This month’s column covers deals announced in June 2017.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Managed Care, Insurance, Integrated Systems
- Outcomes Studies
- Services sold to health care facilities
- Specialized outpatient services
- Utilization Review, Claims Processing, Cost Contai
Managed Care, Insurance, Integrated Systems
- Specialized Provider Networks
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- KeyBioscience AG, Rheoscience, Sanos Bioscience A/S