Latest From GlaxoSmithKline PLC
GSK once again provided grist to the stock market rumor mill over the weekend, with reports emerging that its chairman has been talking to major shareholders about the possibility of splitting up the company. But there are reasons to doubt whether talks would lead to action any time soon.
Key strategy updates are coming: GSK will unveil its new R&D approach, Biogen will update investors on its Alzheimer's plans, and investors are keen to find out whether or not Lilly will sell its animal health franchise. Investors will also be keeping an eye on how Gilead is faring with its move into oncology.
Think Amazon, think disruption, and that’s exactly what could be in store if the online retail juggernaut goes through with its rumored plans to invest in MedPlus, India’s second largest retail pharmacy chain. A deal could also have ramifications for private equity/venture capital activity in the Indian pharmacy space, say some experts.
GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, and Biogen are among those participating in new data-sharing and analytics platform; 2,500 trials currently available to researchers.
- Therapeutic Areas
- Immune Disorders
- Infectious & Viral Diseases
- Metabolic Disorders
- Neurology, Nervous System
- Respiratory, Pulmonary
- Western Europe
- Company Type
- Big Pharma
- Parent & Subsidiaries
- Affymax NV
- AKE Pathologists
- Allen & Hanburys Ltd.
- American Medical Optics
- Block Drug Co. Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Pakistan Ltd.
- Burroughs Wellcome Co.
- Burroughs Wellcome Inc.
- Cellzome AG
- Center of Excellence for External Drug Discovery
- CNS Inc.
- Corixa Corp.
- Diversified Prescription Delivery
- Domantis Ltd.
- Galvani Bioelectronics
- Genelabs Technologies Inc.
- Glaxo Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Glaxo Canada-IAF Biochem Joint Venture
- Glaxo Group Research Ltd.
- Glaxo Hong Kong
- Glaxo Laboratories Ltd.
- Glaxo Research and Development Ltd.
- Glaxo Wellcome Inc.
- Glaxo Wellcome PLC
- Glaxo Wellcome SA
- Glaxo Wellcome SPA
- GlaxoSmithKline (China) Investment Co. Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals SA
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
- GlaxoSmithKline Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline KK
- GlaxoSmithKline LLC
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- GlycoVaxyn AG
- GSK Biologicals Shenzhen Co. Ltd.
- Human Genome Sciences Inc.
- ID Biomedical Corp.
- International Clinical Laboratories Inc.
- International Hydron Corp.
- Laboratorios Phoenix SA
- Lombart Optical of Virginia Ltd.
- Maxinutrition Group Holdings Ltd.
- Morrith SA
- Nanjing MeiRui Pharma Co. Ltd
- Nippon Glaxo Co. Ltd.
- Norcliff Thayer and Reheis
- Okairos AG
- Pathology and Cytology Laboratories
- Polfa Poznan SA
- Praecis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Puget Sound Institute of Pathology Inc.
- Reliant Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Sachsisches Serumwerk GMBH
- Sirtris Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- SmithKline Beecham
- SmithKline Beecham Animal Health
- SmithKline Beecham Consumer Healthcare
- SmithKline Beecham Corp.
- SmithKline Beecham Healthcare Services
- SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals
- SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals R&D
- SmithKline Beecham Seiyaku KK
- SmithKline Bio-Science Laboratories
- SmithKline Diagnostics Inc.
- Softsite Contact Lens Laboratory Inc.
- Stiefel Research Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Total Support Management Group
- ViiV Healthcare
- Visiontech Inc.
- Wellcome Biotechnology Ltd.
- Wellcome Diagnostics
- Wellcome Foundation Ltd.
- Zambeletti SPA
- Senior Management
Brian McNamara, CEO, GSK Consumer Healthcare
Simon Dingemans, CFO
Patrick Vallance, Pres., Pharma R&D
Abbas Hussain, Pres., Global Pharmaceuticals
Luc Debruyne, Pres., Global Vaccines
David Redfern, Chief Strategy Officer
- Contact Info
Phone: (44) (0)20 8047 5000
980 Great West Rd.
Brentford, TW8 9GS
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.