Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From FibroGen, Inc.
Amgen ‘looks forward’ to working with CMS and Congress to shape Medicare reimbursement policies in a way that better ensures access.
While fast-developing news on COVID-19 is grabbing the headlines, oncology will continue to drive growth in 2021.
Novel agents that received three-month user fee goal date extensions have a slightly higher approval rate than novel applications overall.
Throughout 2020, China’s drive to introduce more and newer drugs to the market did not slow but was rather accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic. But can people afford them?
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- FibroGen China Anemia Holdings Ltd.
- FibroGen (China) Medical Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- FibroGen Europe Oy
- FibroGen International (Cayman) Limited
- FibroGen International (Hong Kong) Limited
- Skin Sciences, Inc.