Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
Novo Nordisk said it extended its global lead in the GLP-1 space during Q2 and outlined a strategy to dominate the growing market obesity market as its pipeline grows.
The US government program that allows safety net providers to purchase drugs at deep discounts is probably not what most American voters have in mind when they say drug pricing is a top issue. But the 340B program has been a rare area of consistent focus – and actual sustained change – in the Trump Administration.
Regeneron's antibody cocktail for SARS-Cov-2 is largely in holding mode for now, but the company announced progress on other fronts including for Dupixent in COPD and the NGF inhibitor fasinumab.
Also, Osmotica licenses rights to ophthalmic drug in Japan, China and the EMEA nations to Santen; Lilly and Chi-Med revise their partnership around colorectal cancer drug Elunate.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.