Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
Lilly plans a head-to-head study of donanemab versus Biogen’s Aduhelm to see which clears amyloid plaque better and has begun a rolling BLA toward accelerated approval of the Alzheimer’s drug.
The nerve growth factor inhibitor for osteoarthritis pain is one of the last still in development after safety largely sidetracked the class of drugs.
CEO Vas Narasimhan sees Novartis very much as an innovative company so the long-awaited strategic review of Sandoz suggests that the generics/biosimilars business could be spun off or sold fairly soon.
Two IPOs and 12 venture capital and private equity deals in China raised a combined $1bn in a hectic few weeks of October.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- Disarm Therapeutics, Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- Protomer Technologies
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.