Laboratory Corporation of America
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Laboratory Corporation of America
The gene therapy firm announced that Bristol terminated a collaboration started in 2015. Nona follows its recent alliance with Moderna with a second collaboration, this time with Dragonfly.
China's biopharma firms including Hengrui Medicine and HUTCHMED actively pursue licensing partners for their drug assets as the economic downturn caused by domestic COVID flare-ups continues worsening. Meanwhile, there are some predictions that smaller biotechs in the country may need to tap into multinationals' deep pockets to raise new funds.
During Q3, biopharmas brought in an aggregate $18.1bn in financing and device company fundraising totaled $5.1bn; while in vitro diagnostic firms and research tools players raised $771m.
Big Pharma companies are remaining ‘disciplined’ about their M&A deals, with Merck & Co apparently shying away from a $40bn gamble on Seagen, but the need for replenished pipelines remains.
- Contract Research Organization-CRO
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Laboratory Testing Services
- Medical Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alpha Medical Laboratories
- Covance Inc.
- Colorado Laboratory Services
- Kentucky Laboratory Services
- Medtox Scientific
- Monogram Biosciences
- Mount Sinai Health System Clinical Outreach Laboratories
- MountainStar Clinical Laboratories
- PACLAB Network Laboratories
- Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories
- Personal Genome Diagnostics Inc.
- SensiGen LLC
- Sequenom, Inc.
- Tri-Cities Laboratory