Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
The UK firm has announced an extension of its series C financing which means it has raised just shy of $150m in the last 18 months to fund clinical development, manufacturing scale-up and preparations for the potential commercialization of opelconazole.
Transactions involving Biocon/Zentiva, CrystalGenomics/PanGen, Umoja/IASO, Marinus/Tenacia, Ono/Captor and Daewoong/HitGen plus deals in brief.
Full-Life’s acquisition of Focus-X came after two other Chinese biotechs leaped into the fray for a leading position in China’s nascent radionuclide therapy market.
Shionogi’s once-daily oral COVID-19 antiviral finally gets Japan approval after being considered for the third time by an expert panel, paving the way for public availability of the country’s first such home-grown option in early December.
- OTC, Consumer
- Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Shionogi Healthcare Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Pharma Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Techno Advance Research Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Administration Service Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Business Partner Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Marketing Solutions Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Career Development Center Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Digital Science Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Pharmacovigilance Center Co., Ltd.
- Aburahi AgroResearch Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Smile Heart Co., Ltd
- UMN Pharma Inc.
- Shionogi B.V.