Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
Plus deals involving Shionogi/ Grünenthal, CR Biopharma/ImmVira, Elevation Oncology/CSPC, Everest Medicines/TTY Biopharm and Dr. Reddy’s/Slayback
Shionogi is hoping to demonstrate the efficacy of its oral COVID-19 candidate Xocova through an appropriate primary endpoint in its Phase III trial, while the Japanese firm is also eyeing global expansion for the drug should a world-first domestic approval be granted.
FDA trial design criteria pose challenges for new COVID therapeutic development, frustrating companies and NIH and prompting a tense meeting earlier this summer, according to audio obtained by the Pink Sheet.
Having banked a $100m upfront fee from licensing partner Shionogi a couple of months ago, F2G has now unveiled a $70m financing to advance its late-stage novel oral antifungal, olorofim.
- OTC, Consumer
- Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Shionogi Healthcare Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Pharma Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Techno Advance Research Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Administration Service Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Business Partner Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Marketing Solutions Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Career Development Center Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Digital Science Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Pharmacovigilance Center Co., Ltd.
- Aburahi AgroResearch Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Smile Heart Co., Ltd
- UMN Pharma Inc.
- Shionogi B.V.