Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
Bavencio, Taltz, Cosentyx, and Opdivo plus Yervoy were this week also the subject of final recommendations from the health technology assessment body, NICE, on whether or not they should be used on the National Health Service for certain indications.
Pfizer agreed to pay up to $2.4bn to share development and commercialization costs for Arvinas’ estrogen receptor degrader, including in combination with Ibrance.
US FDA’s first decision on biosimilars interchangeability might have less meaning for two insulin products, but payer and prescriber responses to interchangeable biosimilars for adalimumab, which are further out on the horizon, may be more instructive regarding the importance of interchangeability status.
The European Medicines Agency is meeting this week to consider applications to broaden the use of approved drugs to include new indications in the EU.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- Disarm Therapeutics, Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- Protomer Technologies
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.