Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
The company announced a $336m series C round, six months after it raised an $80m series B, to support development of an easily administered treatment ADG20.
The number of novel products launched in their first markets in 2020 hit record heights in spite of – and in part buoyed by – the pandemic, with an exceptional year for infectious diseases therapeutics and vaccines.
The latest drug development news and highlights from the Pink Sheet’s US FDA Performance Tracker
After preliminary discussions with its pandemic task force, the European Medicines Agency has begun reviewing GSK/Vir Biotechnology’s promising COVID-19 treatment to help EU national competent authorities make evidence-based decisions on its possible early use.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.
- Disarm Therapeutics, Inc.