Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
Public Company Edition: The German mRNA-focused company could raise up to $245m based on its proposed price range, but investor interest could drive the offering’s total higher. Also, Perceptive launches another SPAC, Regeneron sells $2bn in debt and Biohaven secures up to $950m.
Editas regains rights to ocular programs first partnered with Allergan in 2017. Newly public F-star will focus on bispecific antibodies for cancer, TriSalus acquires oncology candidate from Dynavax.
Deal Snapshot: The $445m Cerevel gains will help as it plans to have at least six programs in the clinic within the next year. CEO Tony Coles will head up a public firm for the first time since Amgen bought Onyx.
Bristol makes its own deal with Celgene ally Dragonfly, while Gilead ends virology partnerships with Durect and Precision BioSciences.
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Medical Devices
- Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- Group Purchasing
- Home Infusion
- Managed Care, Insurance, Integrated Systems
- Outcomes Studies
- Services sold to health care facilities
- Specialized outpatient services
- Utilization Review, Claims Processing, Cost Contai
Managed Care, Insurance, Integrated Systems
- Specialized Provider Networks
Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- PCR & Amplification Tools
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- APP Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Asia Renal Care Ltd.
- Fresenius Kabi Pharmaceuticals Holding, Inc.
- Fresenius Medical Care
- Fresenius Medical Group AG
- Vifor-Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma Ltd. (VFMCRP)
- Xenios AG