Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Celgene Corporation
Plus Takeda starts vaccine trial in Japan and South Korea clears Celltrion's antibody therapeutic.
The company cited lackluster efficacy in its decision to discontinue development of V590 and V591. It will instead develop two drugs to treat COVID-19.
Executives expect the changes wrought by necessity in the face of a global pandemic to have lasting effects, both positive and negative, on the biopharma sector. Here they share their predictions for the coming year.
EY’s M&A Firepower report predicts very active M&A activity for medtechs in 2021, driven by diagnostics and digital health, but with some headwinds remaining.
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Abraxis BioScience, Inc.
- AbVitro, Inc.
- Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avila Therapeutics, Inc.
- Delinia, Inc.
- EngMab AG
- Gloucester Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Impact Biomedicines, Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics, Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics GmbH (Stage Cell Therapeutics GmbH)
- JW Biotechnology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
- Pharmion Corporation
- Quanticel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Receptos, Inc.
- RedoxTherapies, Inc.
- X-BODY, Inc.