Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Celgene Corporation
Deal Snapshot: The nearly $700m deal gives Vertex, already with a major foothold in CRISPR, access to Mammoth’s ultra-compact gene-editing technology in two diseases.
Metacrine halts development of its FXR agonist compounds in NASH and turn its focus to inflammatory bowel disease. Firm plans Phase II ulcerative colitis study in 2022 with MET642.
The companies announced positive Phase III data for the drug in patients with eosinophilic esophagitis and plan to take the results to regulators in 2022.
The past few months have seen the European Medicines Agency award its much sought-after priority medicines designation to treatments for Hunter syndrome, bubble boy disease and narcolepsy.
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Abraxis BioScience, Inc.
- AbVitro, Inc.
- Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avila Therapeutics, Inc.
- Delinia, Inc.
- EngMab AG
- Gloucester Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Impact Biomedicines, Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics, Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics GmbH (Stage Cell Therapeutics GmbH)
- JW Biotechnology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
- Pharmion Corporation
- Quanticel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Receptos, Inc.
- RedoxTherapies, Inc.
- X-BODY, Inc.