TG Therapeutics, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From TG Therapeutics, Inc.
Rhizen is entitled to royalties on net sales of US FDA-approved Ukoniq, being commercialized by partner TG Therapeutics, and expects to take the lymphoma treatment to India. CEO suggests the first-in-class PI3K/CK1 epsilon inhibitor, discovered by Rhizen, bests competitors including Bayer's Aliqopa.
Dermatology, chronic kidney disease and liver disease therapies stand out in a crowd of user fee goals that is actually bigger than at the same point in 2020.
A first-in-class PI3K/CK1 epsilon inhibitor, Ukoniq was approved by the US FDA for two types of lymphoma.
The latest US FDA approval news from the Pink Sheet’s US FDA Performance Tracker
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ariston Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Atlantic Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Atlantic Technology Ventures, Inc.
- Manhattan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Manhattan Research Development, Inc.
- Tarpan Therapeutics, Inc.