Boston Scientific Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Boston Scientific Corporation
The company’s revenue was down just 1% year-over-year in the third quarter of fiscal 2021, despite the ongoing impact of the pandemic.
Deal Snapshot: Sentynl will pay $20m in upfront and regulatory milestone payments through FDA approval, while Cyprium will retain 100% ownership of the priority review voucher.
Mickelsen, an electrophysiologist at the University of Iowa, recently joined the rapidly growing San Diego-area company as Chief Translational Science Officer and is helping to guide the company’s development of novel electrophysiology therapies to treat cardiac arrhythmias.
The US FDA on 19 February designated a recall of the Emblem S-ICD Subcutaneous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator as high-risk class I. The recall comes on the heels of a second, separate class I recall for the Emblem electrode on 2 February.
- Implantable Devices
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Digital Imaging
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Apama Medical
- Atritech, Inc.
- Augmenix, Inc.
- Biocompatibles International plc
- BridgePoint Medical, Inc.
- BTG plc
- BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Cameron Health, Inc.
- Cardiovascular Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Cosman Medical Inc.
- Cryterion Medical, Inc.
- Ekos Corporation
- EMcision, Ltd.
- EndoTex Interventional Systems, Inc.
- EndoChoice Holdings, Inc.
- Enteric Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Galil Medical, Inc.
- Guidant Corporation
- Intelect Medical, Inc.
- IoGyn, Inc.
- Labcoat Limited
- Meadox Medicals, Inc.
- Novate Medical Ltd.
- nVision Medical Corporation
- NxThera, Inc.
- Pathworks Anatomic Pathology Laboratory
- PneumRx Inc.
- Precision Vascular Systems, Inc.
- Protherics PLC
- RadioTherapeutics Corporation
- Revascular Therapeutics, Inc.
- Roxwood Medical
- Rubicon Medical Corporation
- SCIMED, Inc.
- Securus Medical Group, Inc.
- Symetis SA
- Vessix Vascular, Inc.
- Xlumena Inc.