Boston Scientific Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Boston Scientific Corporation
Akcea Therapeutics has lowered its asking price in England for its antisense therapy for familial chylomicronaemia syndrome. It has also struck a pricing and reimbursement deal for the drug in Germany.
InflaRx and Relief Therapeutics/NeuroRx are investigating potential new treatments for COVID-19-induced pneumonia and for coronavirus-related ARDS.
Plus: Valneva confirms supply deal with the UK government for its inactivated vaccine candidate; Humanigen expands manufacturing ahead of Phase III data.
Private Company Edition: Neogene, Escient, ESCAPE, Resolution and Attralus raised a combined $320m in venture capital rounds. Also, large Recursion round could double the size of its pipeline, Korro Bio raised $91.5m and Flagship launched Generate Biomedicines.
- Implantable Devices
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Digital Imaging
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Apama Medical
- Atritech, Inc.
- Augmenix, Inc.
- Biocompatibles International plc
- BridgePoint Medical, Inc.
- BTG plc
- BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Cameron Health, Inc.
- Cardiovascular Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Cosman Medical Inc.
- Cryterion Medical, Inc.
- Ekos Corporation
- EMcision, Ltd.
- EndoTex Interventional Systems, Inc.
- EndoChoice Holdings, Inc.
- Enteric Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Galil Medical, Inc.
- Guidant Corporation
- Intelect Medical, Inc.
- IoGyn, Inc.
- Labcoat Limited
- Meadox Medicals, Inc.
- Novate Medical Ltd.
- nVision Medical Corporation
- NxThera, Inc.
- Pathworks Anatomic Pathology Laboratory
- PneumRx Inc.
- Precision Vascular Systems, Inc.
- Protherics PLC
- RadioTherapeutics Corporation
- Revascular Therapeutics, Inc.
- Roxwood Medical
- Rubicon Medical Corporation
- SCIMED, Inc.
- Securus Medical Group, Inc.
- Symetis SA
- Vessix Vascular, Inc.
- Xlumena Inc.