CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Limited
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Limited
China's biopharma firms including Hengrui Medicine and HUTCHMED actively pursue licensing partners for their drug assets as the economic downturn caused by domestic COVID flare-ups continues worsening. Meanwhile, there are some predictions that smaller biotechs in the country may need to tap into multinationals' deep pockets to raise new funds.
After inking major deals with AbbVie and AstraZeneca, China-US company Harbour BioMed recently shifted strategy, divesting its site in Suzhou to WuXi in a bid to be “more focused, efficient and nimble” and emerge stronger post-pandemic, says founder, chairman and CEO Jingsong Wang in an exclusive interview.
Plus deals involving Takeda/Zedira/Dr. Falk, Lupin/Sunovion, Eucure/Syncromune, Hetero/Johnson & Johnson, Nitto Denko/Omega, Harbour BioMed/CSPC and Pregene/Bone Therapeutics.
China's CSPC Pharmaceutical Group surprises by announcing investigator-initiated trial results for SYS6006, its mRNA COVID-19 vaccine candidate against the Omicron variant.
- Medical Devices
- Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- Generic Drugs
Drug Discovery Technologies
- Natural Products
- Molecular Diversity
- Large Molecule
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- CSPC ZhongQi Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd.
- NovaRock Biotherapeutics, Shijiazhuang Pharma Group
- China Shijiazhuang Pharmaceutical Group Co Ltd
- Hong Kong Tainuo Pharma Ltd
- Jiangsu Tainuo Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Jinmante Biotechnology Co., Ltd.