CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Limited
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Limited
Partners will share development and commercial rights to up to three ISAC products for cancer. Wockhardt licenses China rights for novel antibiotic to Jiangsu Jemincare.
Gracell and FutureGen and NovaRock and Flame partner in Claudin 18.2 antibody R&D for cancer. Plus deals involving HDT Bio/Quratis, Pfizer China/Ferring and Antengene/MindRank AI.
Aevi needs to raise funds first, but hopes to develop MEDI2338 for adult-onset Still’s disease. Also, Alnylam plans to leverage Ironwood’s GI expertise for givosiran in acute hepatic porphyria and Ultragenyx snags option to buy GeneTx.
Deals among domestic Chinese biotechs are growing fast, reflecting a need to huddle up amid tightening scrutiny over biotech deal-making and an unusually competitive immuno-oncology market.
- Medical Devices
- Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- Generic Drugs
Drug Discovery Tools
- Natural Products
- Molecular Diversity
- Large Molecule
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- NovaRock Biotherapeutics, Shijiazhuang Pharma Group
- China Shijiazhuang Pharmaceutical Group Co Ltd
- Hong Kong Tainuo Pharma Ltd
- Jiangsu Tainuo Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Jinmante Biotechnology Co., Ltd.