Asahi Kasei Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Asahi Kasei Corporation
Sotrovimab data could help with uptake, though the market remains challenging as infections fall. Plus RedHill presents encouraging Phase II data for oral drug to treat COVID-19 infection and inflammation after completing Phase II/III study enrollment and Japan taps its world-leading supercomputer.
Amryt’s birch bark extract oleogel-S10 for Epidermolysis Bullosa patients might become only the third botanical drug to clear the FDA.
CEO Kevin Ali talked to Scrip about his plans for Organon, ahead of the spinout from Merck & Co. Women's health will be the top priority.
Merck & Co. plans to spin off Organon in June as a diversified health care company focused on women's health, biosimilars and established products.
- Medical Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Advanced Circulatory Systems, Inc.
- Artisan Pharmaceuticals
- Asahi Kasei Holdings US, Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Pharma America Corp. (AKP America)
- Cardiac Science Corporation
- Golden Hour Data Systems, Inc.
- Kyma Medical Technologies, Ltd.
- Mobilize RRS LLC.
- TherOx, Inc.
- Veloxis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- ZOLL Medical Corporation