Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
Pharma moves Phase III-ready antibody to prevent pneumonia to Aridis, licenses preclinical STING inhibitors from F-star. Sanofi teams with SRI on AI-directed discovery, Biogen licenses BTK inhibitor from InnoCare.
Harvard Medical School’s Dr. Bruce Chabner, Bayer Pharma’s global head of research and Roivant Sciences founder, among others, share their views on the challenges and path ahead for KRAS inhibitors and other oncology modalities including CAR-T therapy.
Alloy raises $75m in venture funding to further its mission of open-source antibody technology discovery. It also spins out portfolio companies, like ophthalmic-focused Broadwing.
Public Company Edition: US initial public offerings are reawakening from a brief nap as Prometheus and Longboard prepare IPOs for launch. Also, Halozyme sells $700m worth of notes and Karuna’s $250m stock sale leads recent follow-on offerings.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Shionogi Healthcare Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Pharma Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Techno Advance Research Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Administration Service Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Business Partner Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Marketing Solutions Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Career Development Center Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Digital Science Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Pharmacovigilance Center Co., Ltd.
- Aburahi AgroResearch Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Smile Heart Co., Ltd
- UMN Pharma Inc.