Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
Taiho will pay Cullinan Oncology up to $405m for their joint venture and lead candidate for a form of lung cancer. Plus deals involving Zhaoke/Visus, AnGes/Eiger, Juniper/Helsinn, Peak Bio and more.
Also, Cytovia will go public via SPAC merger, Nkarta capitalized on its positive early NK cell therapy data with a $230m offering, and venture capital mega-rounds include $220m for Reify, $110m for Satellite Bio and $100m for OMass Therapeutics.
Japan is intending to revise existing pharma legislation to enable the urgent approval of new drugs with "assumed efficacy", with a maximum three-year period for confirmation, in cases of emergency need. The government will also ask companies to implement tighter safety monitoring and management of supply chains, with swift data disclosure required, as part of the planned changes.
Plus deals involving Shionogi/NEC, Ji Xing/LENZ, Kyowa Kirin/Ardelyx, CR Pharma/Everest Medicine and Dr Reddy’s/Novartis.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Shionogi Healthcare Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Pharma Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Techno Advance Research Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Administration Service Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Business Partner Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Marketing Solutions Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Career Development Center Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Digital Science Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Pharmacovigilance Center Co., Ltd.
- Aburahi AgroResearch Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Smile Heart Co., Ltd
- UMN Pharma Inc.