Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
The foundation is donating to help supply Merck/Ridgeback’s antiviral to low-income nations; also Pfizer got one step closer to full approval for booster shots of Comirnaty, while the FDA authorized Moderna and J&J boosters, and Daiichi Sankyo made progress on its own mRNA vaccine candidate. Shionogi's once-daily oral antiviral is also moving forward.
License deal for preclinical S-365598 continues longstanding R&D relationship between ViiV and stakeholder Shionogi, which also developed dolutegravir and cabotegravir.
Pharma moves Phase III-ready antibody to prevent pneumonia to Aridis, licenses preclinical STING inhibitors from F-star. Sanofi teams with SRI on AI-directed discovery, Biogen licenses BTK inhibitor from InnoCare.
Harvard Medical School’s Dr. Bruce Chabner, Bayer Pharma’s global head of research and Roivant Sciences founder, among others, share their views on the challenges and path ahead for KRAS inhibitors and other oncology modalities including CAR-T therapy.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Shionogi Healthcare Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Pharma Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Techno Advance Research Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Administration Service Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Business Partner Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Marketing Solutions Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Career Development Center Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Digital Science Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Pharmacovigilance Center Co., Ltd.
- Aburahi AgroResearch Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Smile Heart Co., Ltd
- UMN Pharma Inc.