Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
Concern and skepticism about Russia's rapid vaccine roll out. Meanwhile Japan is latest to reach deal with Pfizer/BioNTech.
Jörn Aldag, who has over 20 years of leadership experience in the life sciences industry, including CEO of gene therapy pioneer uniQure, tells Scrip that the research carried at the world-class Italian research institute SR-Tiget.
Plus recent deals involving BeiGene, Assembly Biosciences, Piramal, Medivant, Revitope, Junshi, JW Therapeutics, Eureka, Acepodia, Chiesi, Bayer, NewG Lab, AnHeart
Using live bacteria modified to deliver specific proteins to treat cancer is to be explored by the Swiss start-up, T3 Pharmaceuticals, which has garnered a large third round of funding from a European corporate VC, institutional and private investors, to advance its lead candidate into clinical trials.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Shionogi Healthcare Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Pharma Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Techno Advance Research Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Administration Service Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Business Partner Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Marketing Solutions Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Career Development Center Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Digital Science Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Pharmacovigilance Center Co., Ltd.
- Aburahi AgroResearch Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Smile Heart Co., Ltd
- UMN Pharma Inc.