Chrono Therapeutics Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Chrono Therapeutics Inc.
Chrono Therapeutics Inc. has hired two ex-Shire PLC executives to lead clinical development for the recently acquired pipeline programs it picked up from the Irish pharma company. Meanwhile, Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc., Ascendis Pharma A/S, Intrexon Corporation and Proteostasis Therapeutics Inc. have made senior appointments and Araim Pharmaceuticals has named a new chair for its board of directors.
In our 11th annual analysis of Series A financings, we look at five sub-species of A round investors, their habits, habitats, and behaviors during 2014.
Derived from Strategic Transactions, a fully searchable premium source for tracking life sciences deal activity, the Venture Funding column provides a comprehensive monthly review of emerging life science companies that have received venture funding, including companies within the In Vitro Diagnostics, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceuticals sectors. This month’s column covers deals announced May through June 2014.
- Medical Devices
- Managed Care, Insurance, Integrated Systems
- Outcomes Studies
- Services sold to health care facilities
- Specialized outpatient services
- Utilization Review, Claims Processing, Cost Contai
Managed Care, Insurance, Integrated Systems
- Specialized Provider Networks
- Drug Delivery
- Controlled Release
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive