QT Vascular Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From QT Vascular Ltd.
The US FDA is weighing whether to force the embattled company to repair, replace or refund recalled BiPAP, CPAP and other mechanical ventilator devices. Philips Respironics may attend an “informal hearing” before the agency decides.
Philips’ revenues contraction in the first quarter of 2022 was less than feared and its order book remains impressive, but challenges presented by the recall program and generic post-COVID factors for the year ahead remain substantial.
Since going public, the company’s share price has flopped, its board has seen a flurry of appointments and resignations over the past year, and now the company is facing investor lawsuits.
In this roundup feature focusing on new developments in digital health, Medtech Insight spotlights conference highlights from HIMSS, AAOS, Sensors Summit and legislative telehealth news.
- Medical Devices
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Quattro Vascular Pte Ltd.
- TriReme Medical, LLC
- TriReme Medical (Singapore) Pte Ltd.