Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
The market for surgical heart valve replacement devices is projected to steadily decline, as newer, more innovative transcatheter techniques poach customers, according to a new report from Informa’s Meddevicetracker.
The barriers for health-care industry entrants into China are lowering, but still not as quickly as many medtech companies would like. New structural health-care delivery plans are instilling more confidence in a market and industry that in the past have been regarded with caution.
The potential of China’s vast health care products market is alluring. It has proved off-limits to most of the global medtech industry, and is rarely in the early launch strategies of global companies. Government-led initiatives want that to change, as evidenced in the latest Five-Year Plan and the recent Healthy China 2030 report.
Start-Up Quarterly Statistics: Financings Continue Quarterly Declines Despite Big Venture Deals And IPOs
A review of biopharma start-up dealmaking and financing activity from July through September 2019, based on data from Strategic Transactions. Fundraising activity fell 23% from the second to the third quarter, but start-up M&A surged, led by Vertex's acquisition of Semma.
- Implantable Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
In Vitro Diagnostics
- Chemistry, Immunoassay
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Beijing Star Medical Devices Co., Ltd (Star Medical)
- Beijing Target Medical Technologies, Ltd (Target Medical)
- Lepu and Shaanxi Qinming Medical Co., Ltd.(Qinming Medical)
- Lepu Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (Lepu Technology)
- Medical Equipment Co., Ltd (Lepu Equipemnt)
- Shanghai Shape Memory Alloy Co.,Ltd (SHSMA)