Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
As the US responds to calls to waive intellectual property rights related to COVID-19 vaccines, China is already moving ahead with some of its own mRNA candidates.
Coronavirus Notebook: 1.2bn Vaccines Produced Worldwide, ROVI To Double Moderna Capacity, Valneva starts UK Phase II/III trial
The World Health Organization has updated progress with evaluations of two Chinese vaccines and Russia's Sputnik V, the UK has ordered 60 million more Pfizer/BioNTech doses, and the European Medicines Agency is looking at the use of baricitinib in COVID-19 patients requiring oxygen.
The lack of availability of coronavirus vaccines in many less well off parts of the world is an open invitation to criminals seeking to sell falsified or substandard versions. Many instances of vaccine theft and diversion have also been found.
Amid a case of re-infection of a vaccinated healthcare worker in western China’s Xi’an city, and ongoing debate over domestic vaccines' efficacy, increasing attention is being paid in China to raising inoculation rates for COVID-19 and moving towards herd immunity.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- China National Medical Device Co., Ltd. (CMIC)
- China National Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd. (Sinopharm CNPIC)
- China National Scientific Instruments & Materials Corporation (Sinopharm CSIMC)
- China Sinopharm International Corporation (Sinopharm International)
- Sinopharm A-THINK Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Sinopharm Group Company Limited