Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
China reports flu outbreaks as COVID-19 cases decline, suggesting that population immunity may have been affected by the country's strict "COVID Zero" policies. The cost and availability of flu vaccines in the country are other policy factors playing into the situation.
Beijing expands mass testing to more areas and Shanghai’s case fatally rate raises questions amid China deals with the worst outbreak in two years.
While two Chinese companies gained domestic approvals for their recombinant protein and adenovirus-based COVID-19 shots as heterologous boosters in February, these currently only account for roughly 21% of all booster shots, showing the continued predominance of inactivated virus-based technology in the country.
Pfizer has signed up with a state-owned enterprise for the distribution of its recently approved oral antiviral for COVID-19 in China, where daily case counts are surging amid some tightening restrictions.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- China National Medical Device Co., Ltd. (CMIC)
- China National Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd. (Sinopharm CNPIC)
- China National Scientific Instruments & Materials Corporation (Sinopharm CSIMC)
- China Sinopharm International Corporation (Sinopharm International)
- Sinopharm A-THINK Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Sinopharm Group Company Limited