Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
Regulatory pressure to fully approve the first COVID-19 vaccine in China is mounting as top officials tour an inspection agency and two leading manufacturers.
The China National Biotec Group has filed the first application in China for the broad use of a COVID-19 vaccine, days after the national regulatory agency released review guidelines for the conditional approval of such products.
Approval for the first-to-market COVID-19 vaccine would transform BioNTech – but major challenges in meeting global demand and for its oncology pipeline await.
Already producing a broader range of biologics than any biotech firm in the world, from antibodies via plasma products to testing assays to vaccines, the state-owned China National Biotec Group is becoming even bigger with policy support and one surprising helper: the coronavirus pandemic. But might it face challenges from innovators and foreign firms in a changing environment?
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- China National Medical Device Co., Ltd. (CMIC)
- China National Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd. (Sinopharm CNPIC)
- China National Scientific Instruments & Materials Corporation (Sinopharm CSIMC)
- China Sinopharm International Corporation (Sinopharm International)
- Sinopharm A-THINK Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Sinopharm Group Company Limited