Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
A new study in over 400 people reignites fears about the apparent low efficacy of Chinese COVID-19 vaccines, especially among the elderly, and adding to the debate around the need for booster shots.
While a Star Health study found high hospitalization costs for COVID-19 patients in India, those vaccinated paid 24% less and faced 81% lower mortality risk. However, insurers are unlikely to offer lower premiums to those vaccinated, even as the prospects for an overall hike remain uncertain, say experts.
Japan has granted an emergency approval to Chugai/Roche/Regeneron's antibody cocktail after a rapid review, while India has emerged as one of the top purchasers globally of COVID-19 vaccines as it looks to protect more of its population.
Studies point to Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer and Bharat Biotech’s vaccines neutralizing the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, even if efficacy is lower compared to the original strain. This follows positive news from other vaccine companies but will the Lambda variant cause a setback?
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- China National Medical Device Co., Ltd. (CMIC)
- China National Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd. (Sinopharm CNPIC)
- China National Scientific Instruments & Materials Corporation (Sinopharm CSIMC)
- China Sinopharm International Corporation (Sinopharm International)
- Sinopharm A-THINK Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Sinopharm Group Company Limited