Chengdu Kanghong Biotech Co.,Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Chengdu Kanghong Biotech Co.,Ltd.
From BeiGene to Innovent to Wuxi Biologics, executives at Chinese pharma firms are now discussing collaborations to go beyond China to become biopharma operations with a truly global presence.
While regulators are steaming ahead to accelerate clinical trial and product approvals, China's pharma industry still lacks innovation. Underlying the hot investment, multi-million deals and IPOs is a lingering reliance on 'fast-following,' regulators and pharma execs tell the DIA China meeting.
One of China's largest domestic pharma conglomerates has been fined more than $100m for price-fixing and other monopoly acts, while another firm has seen a major Phase III setback for its global launch hope.
From bringing innovative new drugs to global markets, to record-setting fundraisings and initial public offerings, five trends are emerging in China's health sector that are worth closely watching in 2021.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Sichuan Jishengtang Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Chengdu Hongda Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- IOPtima Ltd
- Kanghong & Sagent (Chengdu) Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Chengdu Kanghong biological Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Kanghong Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Kanghong Weichi Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Kanghong Medicine Trade Co., Ltd.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.