Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd.
While it was not as affected as some other countries, Japan still had the pandemic to deal with and regulators responded while managing to keep up regular product review work, including several world-first approvals. Coronavirus vaccine roll-outs and the first general annual reimbursement price cut are on the cards for this year.
Days after buying Kymab, Sanofi partners with Israel’s Biond on IO candidate targeting ILT2. Gilead again tackles functional cure of hepatitis B in alliance with Vir.
Private Company Watch: Neuron23, Neurogene and Locanabio each raised $100m or more, highlighting increased investor interest in novel approaches to neurological diseases. Also, CRO dMed raised $100m and MinervaX brought in $57m for its vaccine to protect newborns.
Plus deals involving SELLAS/3D Medicines, Kyowa Kirin/InveniAI, JW/Voronoi, Y-mAbs/Takeda, Horizon Discovery/Sanyou, Sentinel Oncology/PharmaEngine
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- Radiopharmaceuticals, Contrast Agents
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Archimedes Pharma Ltd.
- Centus Biotherapeutics Ltd.
- Daiichi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics Co., Ltd.
- Kirin Pharma Company, Limited
- Kyowa Kirin Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Kyowa Kirin Australia Pty Ltd
- Kyowa Kirin International PLC
- Kyowa Pharma Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ProStrakan Group plc
- Kyowa Kirin
- Kyowa Kirin Frontier Co., Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.