Luye Pharma Group, Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Luye Pharma Group, Ltd.
Upcoming user fee goal dates include AstraZeneca’s tremelimumab, Amicus’ AT-GAA, and drug delivery technology-driven NDAs from Supernus/US Worldmeds and scPharmaceuticals
Novo gets worldwide development and commercial rights except for Heartseed’s home market in Japan. LianBio unveils licensing partnerships with Lyra, Landos and Nanobiotix.
Tempest goes public via a reverse merger with Millendo. Takeda inks its ninth deal of 2021, a discovery pact with BridGene around its chemoproteomics technology.
Dermatology, chronic kidney disease and liver disease therapies stand out in a crowd of user fee goals that is actually bigger than at the same point in 2020.
- Drug Delivery
- Large Molecule
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Beijing WBL Peking University Biotech Co., Ltd
- Nanjing Luye Sike Pharma Co., Ltd
- Shandong Luye Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Sichuan Luye Baoguang Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd
- Shandong Boan Biological Technology Co. Ltd.