Luye Pharma Group, Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Luye Pharma Group, Ltd.
Novo gets worldwide development and commercial rights except for Heartseed’s home market in Japan. LianBio unveils licensing partnerships with Lyra, Landos and Nanobiotix.
Tempest goes public via a reverse merger with Millendo. Takeda inks its ninth deal of 2021, a discovery pact with BridGene around its chemoproteomics technology.
Dermatology, chronic kidney disease and liver disease therapies stand out in a crowd of user fee goals that is actually bigger than at the same point in 2020.
With goal dates for almost 40 novel drugs and biologics coming up in the second half of 2020 after a record number of first half approvals, even the pandemic looks unlikely to prevent another solid year for innovative drugs at US FDA.
- Drug Delivery
- Large Molecule
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Beijing WBL Peking University Biotech Co., Ltd
- Nanjing Luye Sike Pharma Co., Ltd
- Shandong Luye Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Sichuan Luye Baoguang Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd
- Shandong Boan Biological Technology Co. Ltd.