Luye Pharma Group, Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Luye Pharma Group, Ltd.
Tempest goes public via a reverse merger with Millendo. Takeda inks its ninth deal of 2021, a discovery pact with BridGene around its chemoproteomics technology.
Dermatology, chronic kidney disease and liver disease therapies stand out in a crowd of user fee goals that is actually bigger than at the same point in 2020.
With goal dates for almost 40 novel drugs and biologics coming up in the second half of 2020 after a record number of first half approvals, even the pandemic looks unlikely to prevent another solid year for innovative drugs at US FDA.
China's centralized procurement scheme, if further expanded after causing the prices of 32 drugs to be cut by more than half in the latest round, will leave companies no room to breathe easy amid the already devastating coronavirus outbreak, analysts say.
- Drug Delivery
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Beijing WBL Peking University Biotech Co., Ltd
- Nanjing Luye Sike Pharma Co., Ltd
- Shandong Luye Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Sichuan Luye Baoguang Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd
- Shandong Boan Biological Technology Co. Ltd.