Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
B+L’s novel therapy for a subset of dry eye disease hits both sign and symptom endpoints in the first of two Phase III studies. The product could add value to a planned spinout.
After 45 years as a domestic Japanese biopharmaceutical company, JCR Pharmaceuticals is expanding into global markets. The company is betting that its manufacturing strength – which helped land a COVID-19 vaccine manufacturing deal with AstraZeneca – and blood-brain barrier crossing J-Brain Cargo technology will lead to success in Western markets.
In an unprecedented move, eight of India’s top pharma companies, including Sun Pharma, Cipla, Torrent and Lupin, have set up a common vehicle for digitization initiatives. Having acquired local market research firm AIOCD AWACS and B2B platform Pharmarack, could the mandate extend to other services?
Seeing significant unmet medical needs and insufficiently met needs in narcolepsy and rare types of epilepsy, Takeda has shifted its neuroscience focus.
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Advanced BioHealing, Inc. (renamed Shire Regenerative Medicine)
- AesRX LLC
- Baxalta Incorporated
- BIKAM Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Dyax Corp.
- FerroKin BioSciences, Inc.
- Fibrotech Therapeutics
- Foresight Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Jerini AG
- Lotus Tissue Repair
- Lumena Pharmaceuticals
- Meritage Pharma, Inc.
- Movetis NV
- New Pervasis Therapeutics, Inc.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Premacure AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- River Pharmaceuticals
- Roberts Pharmaceutical Corporation
- SARcode Corporation
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Thunderbolt, Inc.
- Transkaryotic Therapies, Inc.
- ViroPharma Inc.
- Vitesse Biologics, LLC