Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
The jury said the infringement, which involved patents on two-channel sequencing chemistry technology, had been “willful” and turned down Illumina’s counterclaims.
AbbVie inks collaboration and option deal focused on targeted protein degradation with Plexium. Cend and Calabrius merge in an all-stock transaction.
Covis seeks to discuss study proposals and other accelerated approval precedents at still-unscheduled withdrawal hearing; CDER says company’s current RWE proposal is inadequate given its design and the failure of the PROLONG confirmatory clinical trial.
Deal Snapshot: Building on a 2021 tie-up between Takeda and the Paragon start-up, Evozyne will seek novel protein sequences for inclusion in gene therapies for rare disease indications.
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Advanced BioHealing, Inc. (renamed Shire Regenerative Medicine)
- AesRX LLC
- Baxalta Incorporated
- BIKAM Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Dyax Corp.
- FerroKin BioSciences, Inc.
- Fibrotech Therapeutics
- Foresight Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Jerini AG
- Lotus Tissue Repair
- Lumena Pharmaceuticals
- Meritage Pharma, Inc.
- Movetis NV
- New Pervasis Therapeutics, Inc.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Premacure AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- River Pharmaceuticals
- Roberts Pharmaceutical Corporation
- SARcode Corporation
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Transkaryotic Therapies, Inc.
- ViroPharma Inc.