Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
AMAG outlines plans for retrospective real-world evidence studies, and possibly a new placebo-controlled trial with a primary endpoint of preterm birth <32 weeks, in a filing opposing the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research’s proposal to withdraw the drug.
COVID-19 drove down both deal-making and biopharma “firepower” for part of 2020, but the industry began rebounding. This year should see significant bolt-on M&A activity and technology-driven alliances, according to EY.
Private Company Edition: The pre-J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference financing news deluge during the first week of 2021 included several significant venture capital deals, including a $226m series B round for Affinivax, Ikena’s $120m series B round and an $88m series A round for Aro.
Agios’ cellular metabolism expertise first delivered cancer drugs but sees greater opportunity in genetically defined diseases. CEO Jackie Fouse talked to Scrip about the business strategy.
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Advanced BioHealing, Inc. (renamed Shire Regenerative Medicine)
- AesRX LLC
- Baxalta Incorporated
- BIKAM Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Dyax Corp.
- FerroKin BioSciences, Inc.
- Fibrotech Therapeutics
- Foresight Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Jerini AG
- Lotus Tissue Repair
- Lumena Pharmaceuticals
- Meritage Pharma, Inc.
- Movetis NV
- New Pervasis Therapeutics, Inc.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Premacure AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- River Pharmaceuticals
- Roberts Pharmaceutical Corporation
- SARcode Corporation
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Thunderbolt, Inc.
- Transkaryotic Therapies, Inc.
- ViroPharma Inc.
- Vitesse Biologics, LLC