Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
The late-breaking clinical trial presentations at this year’s Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics conference in Boston included new results from trials of three different minimally invasive approaches to treat uncontrolled hypertension.
Study drills down into the lack of economic incentives for conducting confirmatory studies to inform policies that could remedy to the situation.
Focused on rare liver diseases such as acute-on-chronic liver failure following its 2020 disappointment in NASH, Genfit looks to become sector leader in ACLF and other indications such as hepatic encephalopathy.
Lupin is liquidating its share in a Japanese biosimilar joint venture with Yoshindo, leading the Indian firm to tie-up with familiar face I’Rom Group to develop and commercialize a biosimilar to Amgen’s Prolia/Xgeva (denosumab) in Japan’s $500m addressable market. Meanwhile, Lupin has also received UK approval for generic Spiriva.
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Advanced BioHealing, Inc. (renamed Shire Regenerative Medicine)
- AesRX LLC
- Baxalta Incorporated
- BIKAM Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Dyax Corp.
- FerroKin BioSciences, Inc.
- Fibrotech Therapeutics
- Foresight Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Jerini AG
- Lotus Tissue Repair
- Lumena Pharmaceuticals
- Meritage Pharma, Inc.
- Movetis NV
- New Pervasis Therapeutics, Inc.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Premacure AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- River Pharmaceuticals
- Roberts Pharmaceutical Corporation
- SARcode Corporation
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Transkaryotic Therapies, Inc.
- ViroPharma Inc.