Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
Maribavir is the first antiviral agent targeting and inhibiting the pUL97 protein kinase, as well as Takeda's second new molecular entity approved by FDA this year.
From innovation to legislation, the US audiology market is being shaped by cutting-edge technology from device makers and legislation from the Biden administration to get more hearing aids to those that need them.
The company announced that results from the pivotal SPYRAL HTN-ON MED trial of its Symplicity renal denervation system will not be available until the trial completes enrollment next year. The company previously expected to be able to present favorable interim results from the trial in November.
Takeda will use Poseida’s non-viral delivery and gene-editing capabilities for six liver- and hematopoietic stem cell-targeted gene therapies. The agreement follows recent gene therapy tie-ups with Selecta and Genevant.
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Advanced BioHealing, Inc. (renamed Shire Regenerative Medicine)
- AesRX LLC
- Baxalta Incorporated
- BIKAM Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Dyax Corp.
- FerroKin BioSciences, Inc.
- Fibrotech Therapeutics
- Foresight Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Jerini AG
- Lotus Tissue Repair
- Lumena Pharmaceuticals
- Meritage Pharma, Inc.
- Movetis NV
- New Pervasis Therapeutics, Inc.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Premacure AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- River Pharmaceuticals
- Roberts Pharmaceutical Corporation
- SARcode Corporation
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Transkaryotic Therapies, Inc.
- ViroPharma Inc.