Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Bracco S.p.A.
Only four multinationals, including Pfizer, had to make deep cuts to the prices of their off-patent drugs to outbid local generic competitors in China’s seventh round of centralized volume-based procurement. Among the foreign firms that lost out in the bidding, Eisai looks set to be dealt the heaviest blow in terms of market share.
Bracco Imaging is paying $450m to buy Blue Earth Diagnostics from London-listed venture capital firm Syncona Investment Management Ltd.
French imaging agent specialist Guerbet is targeting multi-use markets to grow its diagnostic imaging business while continuing to build through acquisitions. While its diagnostic imaging revenues were about flat in 2018, its imaging intervention business grew almost 19% in constant currency compared to 2017.
Surprise provision directs favorable Medicare Part B reimbursement for a handful of therapeutics beginning later this year.
- Medical Devices
- Managed Care, Insurance, Integrated Systems
- Outcomes Studies
- Services sold to health care facilities
- Specialized outpatient services
- Utilization Review, Claims Processing, Cost Contai
Managed Care, Insurance, Integrated Systems
- Specialized Provider Networks
- Radiopharmaceuticals, Contrast Agents
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Diagnostic Equipment & Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Digital Imaging
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- ACIST Medical Systems, Inc.
- Blue Earth Diagnostics
- Bracco Diagnostics inc.
- Bracco Imaging S.p.A.
- Bracco UK Limited
- Centro Diagnostico Italiano
- HLT, Inc.
- Heart Leaflet Technologies, Inc.
- E-Z-EM Inc.
- Swiss Medical Care SA