Microbot Medical Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Microbot Medical Inc.
The companies announced a strategic collaboration to integrate Stryker’s neurovascular instruments with Microbot’s Liberty robot to create procedure kits specifically for neurovascular interventions.
The intellectual property, also held by Eureka, may offer a new pathway for treating relapsed MM patients. Sorrento inks cancer partnerships with Karolinska Institutet and Mayo Clinic.
Private Company Edition: Nine new venture capital mega-rounds include Insilico’s series C, $250m from Blackstone for a CAR-T therapy spinout from Intellia and a $210m series B round for Umoja.
Autonomous robotic systems that enhance the skillset of surgeons face a gradual evolution, the experts agreed.
- Medical Devices
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Drug Discovery Tools
- Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Microbot Medical Ltd.
- StemCells, Inc.