H. Lundbeck A/S
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From H. Lundbeck A/S
The Danish group put the 5-HT6 antagonist on the shelf after three failed late-stage trials but Denovo believes that idalopirdine could still work for a subset of Alzheimer's patients.
Biogen has warned that uptake for its newly approved Alzheimer’s therapy will be slow in the beginning and doctors confirm it will take time to figure which patients can and should be treated.
CEO Vlad Coric said the customizable use of Nurtec ODT to stop and prevent migraine attacks is a differentiating factor that will help it go up against big pharma competitors.
Private Company Edition: Perceptive/Xontogeny, Abingworth, Kizoo and Droia closed venture capital funds. New biopharma VC financings also include a $105m series C round for Elpiscience and $92m for newly launched Interline.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Abide Therapeutics Inc.
- Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Chelsea Therapeutics International, Ltd.
- Lundbeck La Jolla Research Center
- Lundbeck Seattle Biopharmaceuticals
- Ovation Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Saegis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.