H. Lundbeck A/S
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From H. Lundbeck A/S
Having secured FDA approval, the UK's Acacia Pharma will market Byfavo, the first new product in the sedation space in decades, which was licensed from Italy's Cosmo and developed by Germany's Paion.
Otsuka's novel ADHD therapy moves closer to a potential filing after meeting its endpoint in two Phase III trials, validating a past acquisition and further bolstering the Japanese firm's CNS prospects.
Lundbeck wants to rebuild its R&D pipeline of products to treat brain disorders after recent disappointments, a process that could lead to job losses among the research organization, and more emphasis on deal-making.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Abide Therapeutics Inc.
- Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Chelsea Therapeutics International, Ltd.
- Lundbeck La Jolla Research Center
- Lundbeck Seattle Biopharmaceuticals
- Ovation Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Saegis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.