Division of Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Latest From Shire PLC
The pharma, biotech and allied industries came together in London on 4 December to celebrate another year of achievement at the 15th Annual Scrip Awards, hosted by the broadcaster Fiona Bruce.
Newly public Mirum hopes to file maralixibat for US approval in pruritus due to Alagille syndrome based on Phase IIb data, including long-term extension data reported at AASLD.
The Japanese pharma held its first investor day in New York, outlining the company's strategy to deliver long-term growth through a newly energized oncology, gastrointestinal and rare disease pipeline.
Stada will pay $660m for a basket of 20 brands from Takeda to expand its consumer health portfolio in Russia and a number of strategically important CIS markets.
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Therapeutic Areas
- Infectious & Viral Diseases
- Neurology, Nervous System
- Shire Ltd.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
- North America
- Parent & Subsidiaries
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Baxalta Inc.
- Bikam Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Dyax Corp.
- FerroKin Biosciences Inc.
- Fibrotech Therapeutics Pty. Ltd.
- Foresight Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Jerini AG
- Lotus Tissue Repair Inc.
- Lumena Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Meritage Pharma Inc.
- Movetis NV
- New River Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Pervasis Therapeutics Inc.
- Richwood Pharmaceutical Co. Inc.
- Roberts Pharmaceutical Corp.
- sanaplasma AG
- SARcode Bioscience Inc.
- Shire BioChem Inc.
- Shire Human Genetic Therapies AB
- Shire Human Genetic Therapies Inc.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Ireland Ltd.
- Shire Regenerative Medicine Inc.
- ViroPharma Inc.
- Shire PLC
- Senior Management
Flemming Ornskov, MD, CEO
Thomas Dittrich, CFO
Perry Sternberg, Head, US Commercial
Andreas Busch, PhD, Head, R&D & CSO
- Contact Info
Phone: (44)(617) 349-0200
300 Shire Way
Lexington, MA 02421
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.