Division of Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Latest From Shire PLC
A couple of years after Ipsen returned the rights to an LRRK2 Parkinson's program, Oncodesign has bagged a new partner in Servier and stands to bank up to €320m if all goes well.
Anthos premiers with $250m from Blackstone and cardiovascular disease assets and expertise from Novartis, while Maze brings in $191m for drugs that target gene modifiers. In public company financings, Sage raises $575m ahead of Zulresso approval decision.
The London-based group has begun a Phase IIb/III study evaluating TOP1630 which has a safety and tolerability profile that could prove superior to current treatments such as Allergan's market leader Restasis.
Keeping Track Of Non-Oncology Review and Approval News: Erectile Dysfunction, Parkinson's, Cholesterol
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Therapeutic Areas
- Infectious & Viral Diseases
- Neurology, Nervous System
- Shire Ltd.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
- North America
- Company Type
- Midsize European
- Parent & Subsidiaries
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Baxalta Inc.
- Bikam Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Dyax Corp.
- FerroKin Biosciences Inc.
- Fibrotech Therapeutics Pty. Ltd.
- Foresight Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Jerini AG
- Lotus Tissue Repair Inc.
- Lumena Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Meritage Pharma Inc.
- Movetis NV
- New River Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Pervasis Therapeutics Inc.
- Richwood Pharmaceutical Co. Inc.
- Roberts Pharmaceutical Corp.
- SARcode Bioscience Inc.
- Shire BioChem Inc.
- Shire Human Genetic Therapies AB
- Shire Human Genetic Therapies Inc.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Ireland Ltd.
- Shire Regenerative Medicine Inc.
- ViroPharma Inc.
- Shire PLC
- Senior Management
Flemming Ornskov, MD, CEO
Thomas Dittrich, CFO
Perry Sternberg, Head, US Commercial
Andreas Busch, PhD, Head, R&D & CSO
- Contact Info
Phone: (44)(617) 349-0200
300 Shire Way
Lexington, MA 02421
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.