- Kite Pharma Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Cellectis SA
- Servier SA
- Abide Therapeutics Inc.
- Celgene Corp.
- Nabriva Therapeutics PLC
- Roivant Sciences Inc.
- Dermavant Sciences Ltd.
- TheraVida Inc.
- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Icon Bioscience Inc.
- City of Hope
- Vifor Pharma Group
- Zeria Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Galenica Sante
- Crown Bioscience International Inc.
- CBT Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Acerus Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Metuchen Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp.
- Vivus Inc.
- Menarini Group
- Compugen Ltd.
- Bayer AG
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Eisai Co. Ltd.
- Hanmi Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Zai Lab Ltd.
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Alteogen Inc.
- USV Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Shire PLC
- AbbVie Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Novartis AG
- Cellectis, Pfizer to develop CART therapies for cancer
- Servier licenses Pfizer US rights to leukemia compound
- Celgene options rights to Abide's serine hydrolase program; could acquire the company; deal terminated
- Zeria gets Japanese rights to Vifor's hyperkalemia drug
- Vivus gets development & marketing rights to Tanabe's TA-1790
- Metuchen takes US, Canadian license to Vivus' Stendra
- Vivus grants Menarini marketing rights to Spedra in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand
Ask The Analyst
Please Note: Click here for more information on the Ask the Analyst service.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.