ASCO 2017 Wrap-Up Podcast
Analysts from Informa Pharma Intelligence's Biomedtracker, Datamonitor Healthcare and Citeline discuss their impressions following the 2017 annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), held in Chicago from June 2-6, 2017.
In this audio-only podcast, analysts from Informa Pharma Intelligence discuss key impressions from the 2017 annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). Join Robert Jeng (Biomedtracker), Dominique Fontanilla (Datamonitor Healthcare) and Maria Berezina (Citeline, Trialtrove) as they discuss topics including:
- Anti-BCMA CAR-T therapies
- LAG3 and GITR checkpoints
- TRK inhibitor larotrectinib (LOXO-101)
- Major plenary talks and drug value
- Tumor agnostic drug approvals