Shanghai Pharma Sells Remaining Shares In Shanghai New Hualian Pharma
This article was originally published in PharmAsia News
After the earlier transfer of 90.31% of its shares to Shanghai New Hualian Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding Co., Ltd. has listed its remaining 9.69% holding in the company at RMB 40.6576 million, up 277.56% since its prior listing.
You may also be interested in...
The US FDA issued only one device-related close-out letter in October.
Seven pharmacies have filed a lawsuit against the FDA claiming the agency exceeded its statutory authority in its final standard memorandum of understanding on interstate compounding and that the MOU will have an adverse impact on compounding pharmacies and patients.
Several experts spoke with Scrip about their take on how the biopharmaceutical industry's efforts to respond to COVID-19 might help industry's image problem.