Scrip is part of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. For high-quality copies or electronic reprints for distribution to colleagues or customers, please call +44 (0) 20 3377 3183

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction

S. Korea To Spend Millions Promoting Medical-Robot Development

This article was originally published in PharmAsia News

Executive Summary

South Korea plans to spend $8 million to promote an industry to develop the technologies behind medical- and security-related robots so the country can become a leader in the sector. The Ministry of Knowledge Economy said 40 percent of the research-and-development funds would go to Curexo to work with Samsung Medical Center to develop a robot specializing in artificial joint surgery. The other 60 percent is for a company specializing in robots providing industrial security. (Click here for more

You may also be interested in...



Creating Stability In A Time Of Transition

UK-centric investment firm Syncona’s model of “founding, building and funding” early-stage biotech companies – with a commitment to the longer term – hopes to help make Great Britain a cell and gene therapy powerhouse.

Regulatory Measures Could Mitigate EU Coronavirus Risks

As part of its response to the coronavirus outbreak, Medicines for Europe has set out a series of policy recommendations that it says could help to mitigate the risks of COVID-19.

EU Off-Patent Industry Sees ‘Limited Immediate Risk’ From COVID-19

 The coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak poses a “limited immediate risk” to European production and supplies of off-patent drugs, according to industry association Medicines for Europe. However, if the situation continues for an extended period an “important impact” cannot be ruled out.

UsernamePublicRestriction

Register

SC072327

Ask The Analyst

Please Note: Click here for more information on the Ask the Analyst service.

Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. my@email.address.

All fields are required.

Please make sure all fields are completed.

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please enter a valid e-mail address

Please enter a valid Phone Number

Ask your question to our analysts

Cancel