- Purdue Pharma Canada
- Tufts University
- Tel Aviv University
- New York University
- SmithKline Beecham
- Elan Corp. PLC
- Athena Neurosciences Inc.
- Mundipharma Laboratories GmbH
- Meiji Seika Pharma Co. Ltd.
- EI DuPont de Nemours & Co. Inc.
- Janssen Pharmaceutica Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- International BioImmune Systems Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Cytogen Corp.
- Purdue Biopharma LP
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Kissei Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Servier SA
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Pharmacia & Upjohn Inc.
- Asta Medica AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Japan Tobacco Inc.
- Schwarz Pharma AG
- Elan acquires Athena Neurosciences
- Purdue Pharma gets cancer MAb from International BioImmune
- Ciba-Geigy and Sandoz merged in $27 billion deal
- Cytogen sells off some facilities to Purdue Frederick
- Purdue Frederick gets American rights to Kissei diabetes drug
- Servier gets European rights to Kissei's diabetes drug
- Abbott Labs to co-promote Purdue Frederick's OxyContin
- Abbott to market Hoechst's Anzemet for postoperative nausea
- J&J to co-develop, co-promote Purdue Frederick's tramadol
- Zeneca licenses Chirocaine, buys equity in Chiroscience
- P&U licenses diabetes drug from Japan Tobacco
Ask The Analyst
Please Note: Click here for more information on the Ask the Analyst service.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.