- SmithKline Beecham
- Glaxo Wellcome PLC
- Diversified Pharmaceutical Services Inc.
- Human Genome Sciences Inc.
- Incyte Corp.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Synthelabo SA
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- Vernalis Group PLC
- Alza Corp.
- Elan Corp. PLC
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Takeda Oncology
- Millennium BioTherapeutics Inc.
- Warner-Lambert Co.
- Zeneca Group PLC
- Pfizer Inc.
- Monsanto Co.
- GD Searle & Co.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Corange Ltd.
- American Home Products to acquire Cyanamid for $9.7 billion
- Glaxo acquires Wellcome in $14 billion hostile bid
- HGS,SmithKline redefine 1993 diagnostics agreement
- Glaxo and SmithKline ally to sequence micro-organisms
- Vanguard Medica to develop SmithKline's antimigraine drug
- Lilly and Millennium biotherapeutic division develop proteins
- Warner-Lambert & Wellcome form OTC marketing joint venture
- Zeneca acquires Glaxo Wellcome's migraine drug
- Pfizer to co-promote W-L lipid drug atorvastatin
- SmithKline acquires Diversified Pharmaceutical Services
- SmithKline, Incyte form 50/50 diagnostics JV, diaDeXus LLC
- Roche buys Boehringer Mannheim and DePuy from Corange
Ask The Analyst
Please Note: Click here for more information on the Ask the Analyst service.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.