- Eli Lilly & Co.
- PCS Health Systems Inc.
- McKesson Corp.
- Somatogen Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Glaxo Wellcome PLC
- Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
- Janssen Products LP
- Hybritech Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Takeda Oncology
- Millennium BioTherapeutics Inc.
- Incyte Corp.
- Human Genome Sciences Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- Scios Inc.
- Rockefeller University
- Amgen Inc.
- Emisphere Technologies Inc.
- Agouron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Neurocrine Biosciences Inc.
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co. Ltd.
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Thomas Jefferson University
- University of Alabama
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Roberts Pharmaceutical Corp.
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
- ICAgen, Sphinx will collaborate in drug screening program
- Lilly to acquire PCS, largest US PBM, for $4 billion
- Lilly, Somatogen enter hemoglobin substitute collaboration
- Pfizer & Value Health JV disease management data system
- Eli Lilly licenses Inhale Therapeutics drug delivery system
- Lilly licenses Seragen's IL-2 fusion toxin for $45 million
- Lilly & Millennium in atherosclerosis genomic deal
- Eli Lilly, Incyte Pharmaceuticals enter genomics agreement
- Amgen gets licensing rights to Rockefeller Univ. fat gene
- Lilly and Millennium biotherapeutic division develop proteins
- TheraTech licenses drug delivery system to Eli Lilly & Co.
- Aurora in $20mm deal to develop its UHTSS with Eli Lilly
- Lilly & Neurocrine develop CRF for Alzheimer's & obesity
- Lilly licenses drugs to Competitive subsidiary Serenics
- Ajinomoto granted Seragen WW rights to IL-2 gene patents
- Lilly gets Oclassen's FIAU (oral hepatitis B drug)
Ask The Analyst
Please Note: Click here for more information on the Ask the Analyst service.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.