Bristol Myers Squibb Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Bristol Myers Squibb Company
Biopharma Industry Sharply Divided Over Supreme Court Antibody Patent Brawl
Big biologic makers line up on opposite sides of dispute between Amgen and Sanofi over whether Amgen’s Repatha patents cover analogous antibodies with the same functional characteristics.
89bio’s Phase IIb Data Heighten Competition Within NASH FGF21 Analog Class
89bio’s pegozafermin met co-primary endpoints of fibrosis reduction and NASH resolution in Phase IIb; the company said its methodology yielded lower placebo responses than in Akero’s Phase IIb study.
Biohaven Makes Bet On Brain-Penetrant TYK2/JAK1 Inhibitor For Neurological Diseases
The company, which has struggled in the clinic following a deal where Pfizer bought its migraine portfolio, is licensing the dual inhibitor drug from a Chinese firm for up to $970m.
As Japan’s Syphilis Cases Surge, So Do Calls For More Therapeutics
As Japan faces skyrocketing syphilis cases, hopes have been high among domestic physicians for a single-dose therapeutic in the form of benzylpenicillin injection. But the country has approved the drug only recently and in answer to a push from doctors on the front line.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Abraxis BioScience, Inc.
- AbVitro, Inc.
- Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Adnexus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Allied-Bristol Life Sciences, LLC
- Amira Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avila Therapeutics, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Company
- Bristol-Myers K.K.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Cardioxyl Pharmaceuticals
- Celgene Corporation
- Cormorant Pharmaceuticals
- Delinia, Inc.
- EngMab AG
- Flexus Biosciences, Inc.
- Gloucester Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ißeCa Therapeutics
- IFM Therapeutics
- Impact Biomedicines, Inc.
- Inhibitex, Inc.
- iPierian Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics, Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics GmbH (Stage Cell Therapeutics GmbH)
- JW Biotechnology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
- Medarex, Inc.
- Padlock Therapeutics, Inc.
- Pharmion Corporation
- Quanticel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Receptos, Inc.
- RedoxTherapies, Inc.
- Turning Point Therapeutics Inc.
- Westwood-Squibb Pharmaceuticals
- X-BODY, Inc.
- ZymoGenetics, Inc.
- MyoKardia Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.